Bushido - The Path of Honor (Sign up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me know, I'm primarily limited to a tablet as well at the moment so I feel your pain :)

Character Name: Kawada Shogo
Ranking: N/A
Appearance: He's pretty tall (183 cm) and lanky, of wiry build, has somewhat darker-than-normal skin from being outside all day, sharpish features, and a bitchin' Fu Manchu mustache.
Family History: Shogo's father and grandfather were both samurai, his mother was a geisha. He doesn't like to talk about it.
Job: Ronin
Theme: Lowrider
Hobbies: Biking
Extra: Shogo is a member of "The Four Horsemen", a notorious biker gang that operates out of the town. They have a strong sense of community, but otherwise, they're your run-of-the-mill hooligans.
Not exactly much point in stating it but for the record he's pretty good with a bow or lance.

Favorite Rule: #9 (You're kind of grasping for reasons to reject us here.)

Last edited:
Name:Kūruna Kikuchiyo

Appearance:
tumblr_mls1f86tBd1qhdlr0o1_500.png

Family History:
Kikuchiyo comes from an impoverished family. His dad was a farmer, who worked the land for a skilled samurai. Kikuchiyo saw this samurai when he was growing up, and when he was an adult, attempted to become one. Forging all the necciary paperwork, he attempts to pass off as a Samurai. Unfortunately he can't afford a katana, so he uses a nodachi instead.

Job:Ronin

Theme:
Hobbies: Biking
Extra: Kikuchiyo is part of the "Four Horsemen", a biker gang. While he tries to act tough, he's actually cares very much for his community.

Rule: 15, Its all about having fun

Last edited by a moderator:
With all that's happening lately, I'll say accepted and just roll with it ^^

So does the town have a name or..?

That said, a samurai RP would be pretty cool right now, so...
Character Name: Tsukioka Sho (lastname – firstname, just to be clear)
Ranking: N/A (ronin)
Appearance: Sho is well built and 6' tall. He's clearly the kind of man who works out regularly, and he tends to wear looser fitting clothes that make his fit form obvious. He has short black hair that he keeps reasonably well groomed but otherwise doesn't pay much attention to.
Family History: Sho was born to a minor line of samurai, the kind of family that was unlikely to make much of itself barring a miracle but still clung to the honor and status that they possessed. His father was a samurai, and his mother a samurai-ko, and they expected Sho to follow in their footsteps, working for the honor of their lord and the clan. Unfortunately for them, they tended to grate on Sho more than he would have liked...
Job: Ronin/Local Gang Member
Theme: Rules of Nature (
)
Hobbies: Working out and other physical challenges (sports, weight lifting, etc), biking or other things related to motorcycles, playing Go.
Extra: Sho enjoys engaging in physical challenges and contests (be they fighting, iaijutsu, bike races, or other contests), and generally loves to hone his physical skills and test them against worthy opponents. This the main reason he broke off from his family and joined the bikers known as the Four Horsemen. He is also strongly opposed to the thugs threatening the town, and wishes to drive them off (this is the Four Horsemen's territory, after all). He's also known to practice both swordplay and archery. He has his own brand of honor despite being a gang member.
(15)

Character Name: Sato Kaori

Ranking: N/a

Appearance: She is 178 cm tall, and has she has jet-black short hair. She has a large scar under her right eye, and both ears are covered in piercings. She almost always reveals her arms which are covered in a variety of tattoos. These range from her affiliations to her gang and various yokai spirits on it. Otherwise, she is very plain. She tends to wear military boots, blue jeans, a leather jacket without sleeves and a loose t-shirt.

Family History: Kaori came from a family of minor samurai. Kaori was born the third sister, and she did not want the typical life she was being groomed for. So she decided to take life into her own hands and chose the path of a Ronin.

Job: Ronin/Local Gang Member

Theme:

Hobbies: Biking, and visiting Karaoke Clubs.

Extra: Kaori is a member of the “The Four Horsemen”, a notorious biker gang that operates in the town. Hooray for rule 15!

Well that's interesting, I take it you guys worked together or so for the Four Horsemen biker gang thing?
With all that's happened so far I'm just going to say they're in.

Oh and no, I hadn't figured a name yet for this town, sorry. I'll try and think one up soon. Maybe it's still somewhere in my notes

Well that's interesting, I take it you guys worked together or so for the Four Horsemen biker gang thing?
With all that's happened so far I'm just going to say they're in.
Yep, we talked about it beforehand.

Local gang is a classic in samurai tales, and we figured it'd be pretty cool if we ran a group of gang members opposed to the thugs harassing the town.

I suppose that makes sense. As long as they don't go trashing the town every other day (which I expect they won't do) having a local gang is alright.

Nah. This town's our turf (or at least so the Four Horsemen think), why would we want to trash it?

We're a very local group of thugs.

Exactly, we are home-grown thugs. This place is our home, not some other person's home! And if anyone disrespects our home... Well...

Exactly, we are home-grown thugs. This place is our home, not some other person's home! And if anyone disrespects our home... Well...
Drive-by archery.

Good lords this might be more interesting than anticipated.
Izumi's probably not really going to like them, but that's about it.

Will get character post tomorrow, plans came up last minute today.

Sure, take your time

Character Name: Tezuka Ana
Ranking: N/A
Appearance: A modestly attractive young woman with a relatively voluptuous chest and dark brown hair kept in a neat bun on the back of her head. Her eyes are a hazel color and her skin is very pale. She stands about 5'7" and weighs about 140 lbs.
Family History: Her mother died during childbirth, so Ana was raised by her father alone. This was a difficult job, as her father was also forced to make a living as the town's electronics salesman, so young Ana was often forced to work in the shop with him. She learned quickly that her relatively attractive appearance made her a hit with the customers, and so was often forced to act less intelligent than she was to drum up business with the lonely old man crowd.
Job: Employee for her father, used electronics salesperson.
Theme:
NOT HER ACTUAL THEME I JUST WANTED AN EXCUSE TO POST THIS SONG
Hobbies: Gardening, studying (as her father does not allow her to do so otherwise).
Extra: She dreams of some day learning to ride a motorcycle.

can't write now but save me a spot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.