Bus Ride into oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a dumb brute. If you crawl through a hole, it's likely that he'll get stuck, and you can spend a couple hours beating its face in with a shovel. 3 guys could stand in a triangle around it, and if they all have enough rocks, then one can throw, and my 'rhino' will turn,a nd get read to charge, then another guy can throw, and he'll turn and get ready to charge, etc. etc. etc.

If you run through a door, though, and lock it, then he'll most likely tear it down.

Sounds nice! :D
Just one question? Do the mutated humans count as food for the cannibals?

tumblr_ldwqepSsBI1qzxxaoo1_400.jpg

Name: Claire Reed
Personality: Quiet and reserved as a non mutated human. Claire has never been interesting. She was always so straight laced. A flat character with no psychological depth or any quirks to make her seem interesting. But as a mutant, she is loud and unruly. There's no reason to follow all of the rules and live the dull boring life she had before. She pursues non mutants with a passion. She loves the thrill of hearing them screaming in terror. It's safe to say she loves scaring people more than she cares to tear them up and end their lives (unless she scares them to death).
Blood type: AB
Mutation: Head
and
Body
Other: She never had cookie dough when she was a non mutant, but now she eats all kinds of crazy stuff, including cookie dough.

Name: Makya Nathan
Personality: A former nurse, Makya is vicious, strategic and sarcastic, Makya uses his wit and lovely people skills to get on the good side of normal humans. He lures them in with smiles and promises of safety and then he begins. And by begin I mean he grills them up a nice dinner chocked with sedatives and keeps them around for awhile until they get nice and plump. The sedatives keep them pleasant and docile so he doesn't have to do much work for when he drags them into his kitchen and makes them into dinner.
Blood type: O+; No cookie dough for this guy!
Other: He has a large supply of sedatives, and anesthetics that he keeps on hand for when he spots a potential meal. He also has some in the basement of his current dwelling. [An old garage]

Last edited:
Oddsman, your still not acceptable.

The Red Tazelwurm, accepted!

And no, cannibalism doesn't go for mutants.

Adam Ferles

Secret_agent.jpg

Personality: Calm and collected in most situations. Adam is not quite the talker in any way, shape, or form. He only gives monotone responses to those who attempt to interact with him or question him about certain subjects. The training he received was brutal on him, causing him to throw away most forms of emotion in order to become a puppet to the government. As long as the higher ups give him a command he will follow it. If it is not from a superior than he will most likely ignore the individual. Most people tend to stay away from him because it gives them a sense of fear, as if they were sitting by a soulless being rather than a human being.

Blood type: A+

Mutation: None

Other: Skilled in martial arts like Jiu Jitsu and Krav Maga. Intelligence Agent,

Read the rules! Then I'll accept ya! Well your basically accepted anyways. Just read the rules.

Excellent! :D

I really don't want to be a B type but that's only one that no one used and I like to original. And I hope you don't mind a person who is not fluent in English...

Name: Kim (last name) Jongin (first name)
Personality: Jongin is a very loyal and trustworthy boy but he is very cold and secretive. He's has an independent personality but can be selfish and pretty intimidating. Jongin has a optimistic and intelligent mind set but he hardly talks, never having a say about his own opinions or anything that will let other people know more about him due to the fact of language barriers and the fear of people knowing his weaknesses. He is a pretty strong and athletic person due to the years of dancing he partakes, he could able run a decent length and lift a decent weight. Although Jongin is a bit careless, clumsy and could easily trip over.
Appearance:
x_e5b80c44.jpg

Blood type: (you may hate me for this but...) B+
Other: Born in South Korea, moved when he was 13. Currently enrolled in a performing arts school for dancing. English isn't his first language but knows enough to have lengthy conversations with other although his Korean accent is still thick. And loves cookie dough but not able to eat it due to his strict diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lola Carey
th

Age-
Just recently turned 20 years of age.

Gender-
Female

Personality-
Most of the time, sweet, caring, loveable, and and very curious. She has the mind of a young child and will often act like one. She often talks to the 'voices' in her head. That is, until she is infected.

When infected, she becomes a completely different person. She gets angry easily, always hungry, and very dangerous.

Blood Type-
O+

Other-

She has always loved cookie dough.

Ever since she was little, she has had ADHD and Schizophrenia. She has hallucinations almost always.

@FetusMaknae Read the rules~

@Everyone To have this clear, if one is affected, lets say someone who has O+ or - blood will not go for others who are infected and have O+ or - blood. If its A+ or - blood the person will not attack others who have the same blood and are infected. It's kinda confusing. I know. Sorry.

@Last Bunny Oh sorry, I did read the rules I just forgot the cookie dough part. ^^ I edited in now.

I am well aware of what you have said several times, there's no reason to remind me of obvious things that only an ignorant would think otherwise. You never said I was accepted, I knew you never said that I was accepted, and there was plenty evidence suggesting that you would say I was accepted. I am well aware, so you don't need to call me out as if I am not.

Name: Sebastian Jenkins
Personality: Tired, easily amused, passive. Oftentimes doesn't care much to do anything, but his routine has kept him from getting any worse, or better, than he was 20 years ago. Same job, though several promotions up, same parking spot, same bus, same amount of steps, same doors, same apartment, same friends, same everything. Doesn't care for anything new.
Appearance (real only): Tall at about 6' 2", wearing a blue over-shirt-thingy [don't know the proper wording], with a non-descript black shirt underneath. Dark brown hair combed neatly downward, towards his forehead, and then swept aside to keep it from getting in the eyes. Blue jeans, black shoes, and black belt.
Blood type: AB
Mutation (if AB): http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2013/298/5/d/alien_necromorph_by_luxox18-d6ru0tp.jpg
Other: He's deathly afraid of cookiedough monsters

If my attitude/text-tone-thing/response offended/annoyed/aggravated you, sorry. My mom's an asshole who wants it all her way, and has never let me rest once since Christmas, except last Friday, but that was because my dad forced her to leave me alone and let me rest. I've had to do 2 projects, serve at a banquet for several hours, cook/serve breakfast at a church, and be harassed by her 'ideas', which if are refused, she does anyways.

So generally, I've been having a really shitty day for the past 26 days, and I'm coming very close to either losing my temper and raging at anything that moves, or breaking down and trying to smash my head through a wall. I've been doing a very good job of handling my temper right now, and I no longer have my sense of text-tone or whatever, so if I think something isn't very pro-___, I have a tendency to overreact.

Still not accepted. I don't approve of the mutation.

I completely understand your situation and I had to overcome that with my father. But it is still not an excuse for being rude. I want everyone to be friends! II'm sorry if I was rude in any which way possible.

Eh, I'm afraid this doesn't interest me anymore. I'm dropping out. Thanks anyway!

@Last Bunny: In interest of keeping things calm, why exactly don't you approve of the mutation? Is it not the aesthetic you had in mind, or is there a power issue, or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.