Burning Under the False Sun. A 'Small' Fantasy Romp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Ogre? That could really help with my little Goblin's intimidation factor... And it could work the other way as well, with my little fellow guiding the bigger fellow! :D

And Ogre? That could really help with my little Goblin's intimidation factor... And it could work the other way as well, with my little fellow guiding the bigger fellow! :D
That solves my problem. Perfect! Now for the GM's approval.

Ogres exist in small numbers, probably less than 100 in total. They're usually found as enforcers working for the gangs, but there are some 'free' ones roaming about.

So yes, an ogre is Ok.

Interested.

Though I did a head count and noticed you already got eight.
So if you'd rather keep it there I'm fine with being a possible replacement if anyone ends up dropping out.

Just so you guys know, the OOC will be up in about a week or so. I would get it out earlier but I'm in the midst of moving.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
That's fine. :)
RL takes priority.

Right.

Sorry lads, it seems I'll have to put this on hiatus. A lot of things have hit me IRL all at once and it is unlikely I'll be able to properly commit time to running an RP. Sorry for wasting all of your time. If I get get this up an' running again I'll make sure to inform you lot first.

Right.

Sorry lads, it seems I'll have to put this on hiatus. A lot of things have hit me IRL all at once and it is unlikely I'll be able to properly commit time to running an RP. Sorry for wasting all of your time. If I get get this up an' running again I'll make sure to inform you lot first.

Best of luck!

Right.

Ok friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.