Burning Shadows Pack

Star tilted her head. "Should I..? I didn't think it was needed considering I already know you.."

Akira walks over to Ellie and pokes her in the neck with her cold nose. :P

"Maybe my whole life is a lie..?" Ellie giggled at Star and then turned her head to Akira. .3. "Allo"

Akira sticks her tongue out at Ellie playfully.

Ellie sticks her tongue out back at Akira "Nyeh :P"

"Is staying in wolf required at all times while I'm here, or can I revert to my original form sometimes..?"

Star smiled. "It's not required to stay wolf, you just have to have a wolf form, in fact i was thinking of changing.." Star laughed.

Akira stiffens and her ear twitches to the side. "Something's in the forest.. "

Star looked at Kii then closed her eyes focusing n her paws and the vibrations from the ground.

"There all over.. I think it's an ambush. Get ready!" Kii stands up and gets into her fight stance ready.

Kuma let out a string of swear words as the log that he hoisted into the air fell on his tail.

"That's a relief" Ellie replies before changing into her normal demon form. (Something you'll all see when I get my profile pic up, .u. I'm lazy so I don't want to describe it xD)

Star stood in her stance and faced the forest.

Kuma looked at Star, "what's going on? o. e"

"Rouges.." Suddenly kii bolts into the forest towards the sounds.

Kii sees only about 3 rouges, but they don't attack her, they dodge and run towards the camp. Kii grunts and chases them snapping at their heels.