Burning Shadows Pack

"... I'm a fast runner and great at fighting.. "

Star tilted her head. "certain type of fighting..? And Omega's brother's name was Alpha.. Not a very pleasent family history.."

"Ohh ok. And any fighting. I had to battle many rouges, they'd hang up on me sometimes, and then hunting."

"Hmm.. Well any fighters I'm sure Omega would like to be tested.." Star meets your gaze. Do you have any other forms..? Or powers..?"

A lone medium sized wolf walks out of the forest; her fur is pitch black except for the unnatural electric blue streak that zigzags it's way across her right side; her cool green eyes scan over the area tentatively as she tries to recognize any of her surroundings, "...."

she looks back into her eyes with her green ones. Star starts to feel difficulty breathing and the shadows from under the trees seem to be gone, wrapping around her. It last for only a few seconds before akira blinks and she's released. "I can also use the shadows as a shield.. I don't use the shadows often because it takes a lot of energy. And when I get really angry or am on the brink i go berserk and kill everything without feeling pain inflicted back on me, but idk if that coulda. I also have the gift of healing.. I do have a human form but dont shift much Heheh" ^^"" she laughs nervously.

Star looked over at the new wolf and tilted her head.

Akira looks over to the wolfs direction and trots over there. "Hello."

The wolf turned her head to look at Star, her eyes lightning up slightly in recognition and her tail wagging slightly; she begins to pad her way over to her.

The shadows do nothing more then phase through Star, she looks back at Akira then tackles her, upon touching the two sink into their shadows to the shadow realm.

T^T "meh." Akira dramatically pouts because the wolf walked past her ignoring her greeting.
"..oh and btw my nickname is Kii. Pronounced like 'Key'."

Star smiled and jumped away from her to stand straight in front of her. "another shadow user.. Omega will be pleased we wont be the only two.." Star looked around at the dark shadowy mirror image of the world they just left. "Welcome to the shadow realms.."

"Cool.. I never thought of trying to do this.."

"Blah..." The wolf tilts her head slightly and sighs, "Starrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Star laughed. "Omega and I are the only ones i've met so far that can come here.. I because it is a part of me.." Star walks over and touches Kii's paw with hers and the two went up to the wold above, Star looked at Ellie. "Sorry, was just showing her something, glad you found your way okay."

Ellie had fallen asleep by the time Star had returned; she was lying on her back with her legs outstretched in front of her in a ridiculous way.

"Cool, thanks for showing me star" she smiles at her then turns to Ellie. "Nice meeting u?"

"Tickles..." Ellie yawned and rolled over so she was now sitting on her hind legs; she looked over at the white wolf, "Nice to meet you too ^ ^ " Ellie then glanced at Star, tilting her head once more, ".3. are you going to ask me questions too..? "