Burgers

TROTSKY WAS A BAE, THO.

250px-Lev_Trotsky.jpg

LOOK AT THAT FACIAL HAIR, THAT POSE. HE'S IN PRISON IN THAT PICTURE, AND HE'S STILL GOT MORE CLASS THAN YOU OR I WILL EVER MUSTER.

• Love
Reactions: Darog
Burgers are meh. 50-50 chance I'd either like it or hate it, and the fastfood ones are... :/ And I hate mayo. Ugh.

This thread reads like a serial killer's wishlist.

TROTSKY WAS A BAE, THO.

250px-Lev_Trotsky.jpg

LOOK AT THAT FACIAL HAIR, THAT POSE. HE'S IN PRISON IN THAT PICTURE, AND HE'S STILL GOT MORE CLASS THAN YOU OR I WILL EVER MUSTER.
Okay Rasputin, don't get your magic beard in a twist! XD

Toasted buns, fat and juicy patty, onion straws, bbq sauce, pulled pork, bacon, cheese, lil teriyaki sauce, smidge of sriracha, and with fries and a Dr. Pepper.

Reactions: Windsong
The Vortex, here in Atlanta. So delightfully delicious, you have to be 21 to enter.

I made my own burgers and they're better than all the crap everyone else eats. Burgers so good they make you want to slap your mama. So good, they make you stand up and throw your shoes out the window.

Also, the only acceptable things on burgers are ketchup and bacon. The rest of you are sick fucks.

YOU SOME KIND OF CHEESE-HATING FAGGOT?

MY BAD FOR NOT LIKING CURDLE TIT JUICE FROM THE TRAILER TRASH OF THE DOMESTICATED ANIMAL KINGDOM.

DAMN RIGHT, YOUR BAD.

YOU'RE WORSE THAN MUSSOLINI.

I'm running out of WW2 dictators

I want a bison burger now.

Once you have bison, beef just doesn't compare.

You're worse than Maximiliano Hernandez Martinez!

Handmade my own barbeque bacon cheddar burgers tonight. While Five Guys is my favorite to eat burgers out, I can't exactly do that whenever I have the craving. Homemade just has that handcrafted touch.

:q

Handmade my own barbeque bacon cheddar burgers tonight. While Five Guys is my favorite to eat burgers out, I can't exactly do that whenever I have the craving. Homemade just has that handcrafted touch.

:q
This guy's better than Haile Selassie.

As swede. We only get the shitty american fastfood joints.

But the swedish owned Max is on par with Five Guys from what I could tell in NY.

Flipping Burgers is a locally owned place here, and their Burgers are the best thing I ever eaten ever.

Old Texas, a local thing, has the best fucking food ya'll are ever going to shove in your mouths. This applies to steaks and burgers alike.

But them burgers, though.

... Max is also pretty good.