Bunraku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this accepted or shall i change? I don't mind either.

No, no, I wasn't complaining, it was just commentary. Also, you're accepted

My apologies, you are also accepted

Not to seem pushy or anything, but is that about it for introductory posts? I kinda want to post again or get something moving... >..<

I was hoping Sincere would be posting, but she will most likely not be for while, due to sickness and life troubles, so yeah, we're done with intro posts, I'll move us on shortly-ish

EDIT: I'll be taking only one more person for this and then I'll be shutting signups. Specifically, we need a guy (We have a lot of female characters :P)

Last edited:
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Title: Sixx
Appearance:
Favim.ru-krov-paren-chelovek-foto-fotografiya-51525.jpg
History: Intrigue. That is the only reason why he's making his way to Vegas. He needs a change of pace, and what better place than Vegas?
Weapon of Choice: His hands -- always his hands. A torturous killing machine blessed with melodiously bloodthirsty fingers. Skilled with a blade. Apprectice sniper -- but that's no fun.
Other: Caius' has an alter ego and is deranged; a sociopath, if you will. Nonetheless, he will work for anyone who's got the right price and plays a little game he likes to call 'how long can I keep up the act of being normal until I want to disembody you'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I'm glad! I figure a touch of crazy wouldn't hurt the roleplay. xD I enjoy playing sadists. Is that bad? >.>

I seriously love him! Whether it's bad or good for the play isn't for me to decide but I'm sure my character would be interested in him. :D

Hey, well maybe they can form some sort of truce if they actually get along or something. xD But he has to get approved first, aha.

I just realized you have three characters xD I want to make another psycho but the GM is only accepting one more character and that's why I made Caius. xP I wanted to make a brother for him.

I only have two. Temper's character is the brother of one of mine. The other's a girl. I want to adopt Caius now. D:

My apologies, things have been busy busy busy. You are totally accepted. So yeah

I only have two. Temper's character is the brother of one of mine. The other's a girl. I want to adopt Caius now. D:

Well, you've got more than one character, is my point. :P Nope, he's not up for adoption, sorreh.

My apologies, things have been busy busy busy. You are totally accepted. So yeah

Sweet! So do I just jump in the roleplay? Is there somewhere specific I should start?

Okay, I'll steal him! Haha, I'm kidding with adoption.

You could be on the Train if you'd like, or you could wait it out until we arrive in the city like The Dream has to

Title: The Man Who Walks
Appearance:
Lordnecro_samurai_by_ColectivoBazofia.jpg

History:

"Aaah, the man who walks! Ain't that a story, ain't that a story.... See, when the fires rained from the sky, water dropped down nice and low, and all of a sudden, all these boats could manage the big dip from Asia to America that much easier. Some say the Man Who Walks is a demon come to stalk the halls of men. Some say the Man Who Walks is a savior, come to rescue towns. Me? Well, let's just say I got a personal encounter with the man, and they're all wrong."

"Tetsuro Kojima is known as the Man Who Walks, because that is exactly what he does, and his father before him, and so on and so forth. His family sailed to America soon after the apocalypse, and ended up as laundry workers in California. When some ruffians ran through town, his family revealed a bit of a secret: They happened to possess the famed sword techniques of old. Iaijutsu, Bushido, whatever you might call it. In a stand-up fight against the bandits, the entire family was killed except for one, and to save the town, that ancestor of Tetsuro started walking, and never stopped. They always had a single kid carry on the legacy, one kid just walking around what was left of America. See, their "style" as it were never was one of those "draw your blade to defend yourself" kind of things. No. They followed what they called the path of blood."

"The main goal of that family, funny as it might sound, is to gather a thousand swords, from a thousand slain swordsmen, and to place those swords in a wall. A wall of swords and steel, an eternal monument to their mastery, and an endless reminder of the thousands slain."

"And Tetsuro? Well. He's well on his way already, isn't he? Got the old man's sword, got a fire in his heart, and the skills of a true samurai, ronin, whatevermacallit."

Weapon of Choice:

* Kaze no Sasayuki: This is a Katana. This also happens to be a very badass katana. Because every samurai needs a badass sword. This is the ancestral Kojima family sword, and as is such, is a relic of fine Japanese swordsmithing traditions. Unknown to them, however, it was actually forged shortly before World War 2.

Other:

I'm probably the only person other than the game creator that has seen this movie. -.- Oh well.

You wanted a badass non-sneaky type? Good news: You got him. Tetsuro is raw ass-kicking swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.