Bunraku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may expect a character sheet from me soon :) I have seen this movie numerous times and I loved the heck out of it >..< Very entertaining and nice visuals('cause I like pretty things :3 ). I'm interested in how you're/we're going about doing this. Expect my sheet sooner or later, can't say when.

Reactions: MadHex
You may expect a character sheet from me soon :) I have seen this movie numerous times and I loved the heck out of it >..< Very entertaining and nice visuals('cause I like pretty things :3 ). I'm interested in how you're/we're going about doing this. Expect my sheet sooner or later, can't say when.
Agreed, loved the movie too. Awesome to see a roleplay made from it. I might just read along to see how it goes. :)

I was hoping there would be people who had seen the movie. I was starting to think I was the only one who'd even heard of it, anyway, once Crimson makes a bio, we'll start things up. Also, MissOutlaw, You are more than welcome to join up

Title: Shank

Appearance:
4758-1812292890.jpg

History: Trisha likes to collect things odd and beautiful. Usually she takes pictures of the things that catch her attention, every now and then taking what she wants. Sometimes that little habit gets her into trouble. She decided to go to Vegas after a near death experience when she stole from a group of thieves. Trisha was revived and had a strong urge to venture from her home in the south to the wilds of Las Vegas. Perhaps it was her adventurous spirit. Perhaps not...

Weapon of Choice: Her fists, hands down. She trusts no fight to a weapon, not solely anyhow.

Other: She is a fair fighter and does not see the sense in hitting an opponent when down. Being from the South, she is strict when it comes to manners. She is quick to through a punch or maybe a threat when someone forgets to say "thank you" or the like. Her punches are quite fast as well.

She is sorta based on The Drifter :) He was a BEAST. I loved the fight scene near the end, before the last big fight.

EDIT: For those who haven't seen it before, here's a good fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Title:
Justice

Appearance:
293_by_DrunkHobo_Stock.jpg

History:
A flip of the coin for Vegas and an undisclosed location lands Justice in the streets of Sin City.

Weapon of Choice: Brass knuckles with a folding, serrated knife.

Other: Justice believes that each seemingly random event is a cosmic thread that makes the tapestry of the universe. To him, no action is wasted, and everything serves a purpose. Because of this, he tends to act slowly — albeit carefully. If a decision needs to be made quickly and Justice hasn't had enough time to weigh the pros and cons, he leaves fate to the toss of a coin.

Aaaaand it's a little late, but here we are!

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/bunraku.41068/

Also, if you don't mind, I will be enforcing the "Our Story Begins On A Train Bit" With the exception of The Dream/Nightmare who was established as being from Vegas

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oro?! I didn't get a notif! I'm sorry about that. So The Dream/Nightmare doesn't enter the story until the rest gets off the train? Also, I haven't watched the movie, I just know it because of Gackt. Megu, did you know Gackt was in it? I'm so looking for a copy.

Reactions: Boss Megu
OMG, really??!!! GACKT-sama?! The almighty Gackt?! /swoons and dies and revives at his ozm-ness

we must watch.

...so that's were Samurai! Gackupo comes from. anyway.

livejournal MUST have that somewhere. will search. :DDDDDDD (or have jina search)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I don't see why not

Title: Shadow

Appearance:
G3uIvum.jpg

History: Shadow wanders the world, staying in each place just long enough to get enough money to travel again. Her latest destination is Vegas.

Weapon of Choice: Butterfly Swords

Other: Shadow likes to avoid the spotlight. She seldom speaks unless spoken too, and when she talks, it's in a voice barely above a whisper.

Title: The cat.

Appearance:

Hair and whole face below. Occasionally wears a kimono.
12828792914172.jpg

Outfit below minus the huge heavy carriage at her hips.
671093-rivaille.full.1564366.jpg

History:
At the age of 10, she was trafficked to Vegas to be made into a slave. But the trafficker had no idea just how capable sh was of taking care of herself. She murdered them in excuse of self-defense. She survived and lived in Vegas. She obtained the title 'Cat' due to her stealth in stealing and murdering.

Weapon of Choice: Two swords (katana). Carries daggers like that in Assassin's Creed but only uses them when necessary.
Other: She believes that she obtained said title due to her splitting personalities which switches between the ferocious fearless cat and the timid adorable kitten despite her fighting style. she lives with an old lady that raised her to this day (an NPC if it's allowed) and in return she takes care of her. She then left the place for awhile and now returns to Vegas.

So many sneaky archetypes

Status
Not open for further replies.