5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I can do any but I prefer Romance, Action,Fantasy,Slice of life
Greetings! I have for the last while been subject to depression, which led to my inability to roleplay, or even read. It was slowly killing me and I am elated to feel the itch again. I need a roleplay so bad its not even funny.

My post length is normally a paragraph or two though if you give me enough and get me into it I can go to four. Plus I have the ability to adapt to your style. You will notice that if you allow my characters to have pets I really do go nuts with details of the pets. I am an animal fanatic... it is a quick way for me to add more depth to my character.

If you have any idea's that can make me feel like a woman then please tell me. I have been roleplaying as a male for too long though I do enjoy it its starting to just destroy my love life.

Pairings
RoyalxServant
Animal TrainerXBoss
Unicorn shifterXDragon shifter (possibly both royals)
MagexShifter
TeacherxStudent
LibrarianxVisitor
ShifterxHuman
ThiefxDetective
Controller of maddnessXController of Time
SHIFTERS
Serial killerx Lackey or fan.
Trannies
Policeman X gang member
Moose shifter X Wolf or other shifter

Also I would love to do any kind of animal roleplay! Mostly North American animals and a few others. I actually really want to try these kinds.

Police or Military Dogs
Trail ride horses
Moose
Wolves
Zoo bears.

Plot(s)

Character one is a new mage who is still learning. Character two is a dragon who has been alive for hundreds of years. his/her job has been to protect the old spell books of mages of the past. Magic that has been long forgotten but sought after considering its power. Character one gets taken by scientists to be studied where Character two has already been taken while they were hibernating. (Would prefer mxm)

My character is the goddess of the animals your character is the god of what ever you would like. They were lovers of the past, destined to be together. Though in the past something (we can discuss what) happened in the past. Sending her to live on the earth and care for the animals there. Anti gods are rising and the gods send your char to find her and protect her.

Last edited:
I'll do the Mage x Shifter

Maybe the dragon and unicorn shifter would be fun.

Controllers of madness and time? Do tell~
Well I kind of meant Gods but not with so much invulnerability. So almost the caretakers of those two things. The ones that control it make it happen in the world.

Ohhh that would be interesting. if you don't mind I'd love to give this a shot.

I'm interested in a human x Shifter if your still looking.

Still looking!

Still looking

Status
Not open for further replies.