1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Bunnies on the Search!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by UnicornBunny, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah I am still looking for partners in role-play. I will take any idea's I like seriously. To make up a good plot you just need to give me a bit of what you like in roleplays and in around ten minutes viola I have one! My general postling length is a small paragraph if I am into the roleplay I can do two large ones. I will try to copy your length if you do bigger ones I am adaptable. At first I'll struggle but after a little while it will come naturally.

idea's I have..ish
    Wolves.. bears.. animals of some sort.. dont know why but I really want!(I mean plain animals.. no shifters.)

DragonxDragon. (Shifters or otherwise.)

Shifterx shifterx what ever you want.

Supernaturals getting tested x another supernatural/ Lab worker

Boss X employee

Mages in school

Mad hatterx whom ever.. even your own made up character.

Fairy tale matches. ex Red Riding hood...Boogie man.

Adopted child x adopted child.. Foster home romance even adopted child x house hold child
    Two people in the psyche ward..

Anything you want.. I will have you know my chars can be bad asses or sweethearts but I'm always a sub... Unless you get my playing a guy then I can be a dom.

#1 UnicornBunny, Dec 21, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  2. I would like to do a fairy tale match with you!

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Sweet pm me Miss!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.