Bumu Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked at him in a confusing way. "Touche." She said hesitantly. Phoenix placed her fingers on the strings of the guitar and strummed the same riff played in Layla. "I've never seen a kid with real cat ears, or a tail." She smirked, glancing at another girl with pink hair that'd just entered the cafeteria. She looked to be too young for her grade, but Phoenix didn't judge, most of the people in this school were quite unique anyways.

Bastion let out a slow nervous chuckle and put his head on his backpack looking at the girl. "So what's your name..," Bastion asked softly.

"Phoenix Austin." She stopped playing and put away her guitar, it was almost time to go to class. "What's your schedule?" Phoenix asked as she gathered her things and stood up. (such short posts. Tsk tsk tsk. Natalie. . .?)

(Tsk tsk this was my rp in the first placeand Im pretty sure wrote any size post) She got out her school schedule from hearing the strangers speak. Looking at it for a bit.. she could barely read kanji characters. "Japanese, math, english , Social studys- " she quietly said aloud. She couldnt read her last academic class. She looked over at the strangers, hopeing they couldn't hear her.

"I- I don't know, I have a schedule?" Bastion asked just noticing a new more feminine girl walking towards the table, another bully perhaps?. Bastion looked down hoping not to be seen.

"Of course you have a shcedule, this is a school, isn't it?" Phoenix said as she pulled out her own shedule, "This is what it looks like, if you didn't know what to look for." She noticed the girl standing in the middle of the cafeteria as well, reading a piece of paper with a confused look on her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.