Bumping?

K

Keagaaan

Original poster
Hey, I have a quick question. I looked through the rules and FAQs and everywhere I could think of, but I couldn't find the answer to my question.

Are we allowed to bump our threads? Like for example, I have a 1x1 search thread that I posted about 24 hours ago. It's toward the middle/bottom of the page, and I was wondering if I was allowed to bump it? I know some forums let you bump after 24 hours, some after it falls off the first page, and some disallow it completely.

I just figured I'd ask here instead of assuming anything. :) Thank you for taking the time to read!

No, as we're still a relatively small community and routinely do maintenance to keep our sections as clutter-free as possible, we do not allow for bumping.

Shameless advertising, however, is entirely different. Feel free to look around through our members and see if anyone catches your eye as a good partner and perhaps ask them to play a game with you!
We also have roleplay ads if you've a game you're looking to run: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=8
It's also a matter of things just taking a little time for some people to get online and respond! With a North America based community, we tend to have "sleepy times" during the regular hours one would expect (two in the morning to about seven am, arounds).

Okay, no problem! Thanks for getting back to me. :)

Yeah, I'm currently working on a group RP application, but I feel more comfortable with 1x1 roleplays so I was wondering if there was a way I could get my thread to be seen. It just occurred to me that I could put a link in my signature though. Dunno why I didn't think of that first.