Bump in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia smiled at the brother "its was a pleasure to meet you" she said before he dissaprd then she turned to Reien with a serious face "you're close to Talin, right? You're twins so you might understand where I'm coming from. I have a twin brother myself. He was taken from the town and we were separated when we were 13 years old. That's when I tried to leave and got my arm broken. I need help to find him"

Reien would listen intently to her request and nodded when she was done speaking. "Yes of course we can try to find him. I do in fact know how important it is. We just need to get together everything that you know and then we can start whenever you are ready." He would gather up the dirty bowls and head into the kitchen to clean up.

Last edited:
Kia smiled brightly and followed him "you'll really help me? Thank you! Me and Shane used to be so close, I've been lost without him for so long" she said "want me to help you clean up?" she offered, she didn't want to be a mooch and not help out

Reien smiled softly and nodded. "Here you can put them in the dishwasher." He rinsed them out lightly before handing them to her. "Besides why wouldn't I help you? I understand how much family means. The only thing I ask you to remember is that he may be a different person now. So don't be surprised if he has changed. Especially if you guys have been apart for so long." He almost had to wonder if the demon had anything to do with her twin as well, but then again because he was a male might be the reason he was sent away. It was most curious. "Either way I will do what I can to help find him and reunite you two."

Kia nodded and put them away before nodding "I know. I just really want my brother back. He was only sent away because He swung for both side" she muttered bitterly, her town had been really religious and thought that Shane would just cause trouble "I got a letter from him last month, it came from a Greenville"

Reien nodded his understanding. "Well if you are ready first thing tomorrow we can go out and try to find him. Today though I think we should get out and enjoy the day. Besides you have a bedroom to pick things out for and clothes to buy. Then when we recover your brother he can also join us here if he wishes and we can spoil him too." Reien enjoyed giving people gifts and although people assumed he often was just trying to show off or be flashy with money he was actually very sincere with the offers he made.

Kia smiled softly and nodded "sounds like a plan! I've got a bit of money I can use. My gran and mum saved up loads over time and since it's never been touched it's earned a lot of interest" she said happily "I can't wait to see my brother again, he was such a good laugh but he always got himself in to trouble"

Reien just chuckled. "That sounds like Talin. Always getting himself into trouble. Normally harmless trouble but trouble." He quickly rinsed out the sink and then smiled at her. "If you wish to spend your money that is fine, but I don't mind spending mine as a present to you." He ran a hand through his fiery hair before making his way back into the living room and rolling up the sleeves of his purple, silk, button up shirt. "Whenever you are ready we can head out. There are lovely shops here and no doubt anything you wish is my desire." He smirked before putting on a pair of sunglasses and forcing his hair to ink back to black since they were going out in public.

Kia nodded "yeah, they'd get on great. Shane always got in to trouble for flirting with anyone he thought was good looking and you can tell how many fights he'd get in to if they had a boyfriend or a girlfriend" she laughed and she nodded "shall we go now while it's still light out? I think I'll use a bit of the money I have first, my nan and mum did save it up for me to use after all"

He nodded with a soft chuckle while opening the door. "Your chariot awaits madam." The chariot was really a Black 1969 Impala SS. He would walk to the passenger door and open it for her as he was a gent through and through. "Don't worry about car space everything will be delivered." He would glance around for a second clearly he had been gone long enough that random stalkers and paparazzi weren't casing his home here. The day was partly cloudy and rain could be smelled in the air which was pretty normal for London at least at this time of year. When she was in the car he would shut the door and walk around to the driver's side. He would slide in and bring the car to life and after the gate would open he would pull out into the street wait for the gate to close and drive off down to where all of the shops were. "Would you like to see clothing or furnishing items first?"

Kia laughed and then whistled at the car "that's one nice ride" she said with a nod as she slipped in and then sighed at the sight of the rain "I think I'd like to get some stuff for my room if that's ok. I mean, I've never really had anywhere I could make my own but now that I do it'd be nice to personalize somewhere just for me" she said with a small smile "Then I'm going to drag you through ever clothe and shoe shop I can find" she teased with a grin

Status
Not open for further replies.