Bump in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia shook her head "I was referring to the teleport thing. At the most they'll have a baseball bat which is easy to avoid when your a black belt" she clarified and then smiled "as for being protective you might want to keep a wrap on that. Someone might hear you and think you have a thing for me. Most are only protective about lovsed ones around here" she teased before frowning and her eyes going hard as they entered the town. Her whole body language changed as though she was walking in to a monsters lair

Reien would smirk at her comment. "Maybe I do." Was all he said before he saw her body language change and in suit she was now walking next to a King and warlord. His back was straight, he walked like a predator, his face stoic with just a touch of anyone who dare approach will regret it. His black eyes cold as stone and it almost seemed as if the whole air around him would change and it felt hostile. Of course it was not meant for her, but for anyone else who would wish to approach. He know how to present himself when he was on a no nonsense business he was a king after all and his father trained him well.

Kia would had been surprised by the comment if she hasn't been focused on the town bad ass teen and his gand that had been coming towards them smirking "well look who it is!" The main one laughed out loudly "trying to run away again freak? You remember what happened last time right? You got locked up in my uncles basement while yourbroken arm healed" he reminded her, kia shrunk away from the boy "same you just happened to 'fall' done the stirs when I went to visit you. Had you in there for an extra week" he turned to Reien "who's this? New boy toy? A body gaurd? I'd stay away from her if I was you. Bad things tend to happen to people close to her" he grinnede

Reien noticed how she shrank back, he wondered what else they did to her while she was locked helpless in a basement and without being able to help it he started to protect her. His face turned a hard piercing gaze to the boy his tone very authoritative and challenging while taking a slight step in front of Kia. "I'm not quite sure who exactly you think you are, but you have no right to speak to me in such a manner peasant. You clearly do not wish her here in the first place. We are taking our leave from this town whether you like it or not." He removed his hands from his pockets allowing them to hang by his sides. "Now step aside." He was calm the entire time which was almost more terrifying than his gaze. He showed no hostile actions or intent at the moment, but he was readied for it.

The lad laughed "I'm the future mayor of this town! We don't want her here sure but we need her worthless ass to get us rich! And that's all girls like her are good for anyway. Staying at home, looking pretty and doing as theyre told" he sneered then laughed "awww! How cute! You're all protective of her" he cooed and reachsdd for kia "get here and away from him you stupid girl" he barked and for a moment kia looked like she was actually going to do it

Reien growled a very hostile growl showing his teeth, his very sharp and pointy looking teeth. When the lad reached for Kia Reien grabbed his wrist and hard immediately hitting pressure points which would hopefully drop him to his knees. "Kia stay where you are." He said as his black eyes went to meet the eyes of the kid he was holding onto. "Child women should be held in high respect because if it weren't for a woman your pathetic meat sake wouldn't be born. She is extremely intelligent and deserves far more than this and I intend to see to it that she gets it." Reien was done he wasn't putting up with this anymore. This was ridiculous. "So you broke her arm. Stop us again and I will in act an eye for an eye and break every part of you that I deem necessary to make up for all of the pain you have ever caused her. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

The lad yelled out in pain as he tried to fight out of the hold while on his knees "hell man! What is your problem!?" He demanded "so why if I broke a few of her bones?! She deserved it! The freak scared off my brother and killed god knows how many of the kids" he hissed in pain. Kia stood still, her head hanging as she kept her eyes on the ground and her mouth shut

Reien only watched him as he spoke and when he did let go of the lad his eyes and hair shifted. Molten golden eyes stared at the child and his fiery hair shone in the sun showing himself for the Demon he was. "I will do a lot worse. I promise." He turned to Kia and if she did not fight him he would pick her up, his left arm under her knees and his right arm behind her back. "We are leaving Kia. You never have to worry about them ever again. I promise." He spoke to her in a gentle and kind tone. If she didn't fight him when he picked her up at this point they would seem to shimmer out of existence.

Assuming that happened when they came back into existence they would be in Reien's bathroom. White walls and floors, but the towels, shower curtain, and other accenting features were in a cranberry red. He would gently set her down right in front of the toilet just in case she felt the need to be sick.

Last edited:
Kia was silent and more then a little shocked at the kind tone or the gentleness he was showing her. The girl held on to Reien tightly because she could jut tell what was going to happen and she was more then a little scared. When Reien let her down she took in deep breath "hell" she gasped before nodding slowly "I'm OK" she muttered "I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Normally he just sends out his goons"

Reien would just smile softly. "Do not be sorry I half expected it. I am just sorry to have had to act that way in front of you." He would open the door to a completely white bedroom. It was completely furnished just everything done in white, a blank canvas. He would cross the room and open the door once more. "This is your room by the way you can decorate it however you wish and don't worry about the money I've more than got it." Yes Reien just gave her a room in his house her own personal space to feel safe it. "I am going to head downstairs and get us something to drink. Oh and I think Talin is here so if you see a black wolf wandering around with silver eyes. That's him. No need to worry." With that he would walk down stairs being passed by a wolf on his way up. Talin was no doubt interested in the new smells.

No sooner had Reien left a black wolf with silver eyes appeared in her doorway just sitting there and watching for a moment.

Reien's house description:
Through the front door is the very large living two thirds the size of the house itself. In the back left corner there was a raised platform which had a sectional black velvet couch in the corner running the length of the platform. A deep purple hand carved coffee table separated the couch and the fifty-two inch flat screen. The rest of the living room had book cases all full of books and a little sitting area for reading. The rest of the wall space was covered with expensive paintings and the floors were hard wood. To the right of the platform was an archway leading into the kitchen equipped with everything that any professional chef would dream of and all stainless steel and glass. To the left of the platform was a door leading to the laundry room, there was a secret door in this room that lead to the basement and Reien's training room along with the brother's rooms when they decided to stay. Right next to the front door was a set of stairs that led upstairs The first room on the right was Reien's room it was done in all black with deep purple accents, including his bathroom. The first room on the left was right across from Reien's room and it was done in all white clearly a guest room. The bathroom attached to the guest room was done in white and cranberry. The second room on the right was Reien's Office. This was the darkest room in the house everything was black. The only thing to light up the room was his laptop not even a lamp. The last room on the right was what would be an unused den. There was a desk and a very nice computer chair. There were a few empty bookshelves and a couch.

Kia sat there for a few moments getting a hold of herself before sighing "that is not something I am going to do regularly" she muttered and looked up at the wolf in the door way"you're Reien's brother Talin right?" She asked

Talin smiled... well it looked like a smile. He would immediately change into his humanoid form. "His one and only twin...Thank the gods. I dunno if I could stand a third one of us." He laughed at his own joke. He was definitely more light hearted than Reien who had a tendency to be a bit more serious. Trickster and joker would definitely come to mind when looking at this teal eyed, fiery haired guy. his clothes were fairly outlandish bondage pants beige in color with obviously manufactured rips showing black underneath. His open vest with nothing underneath it matched and they both had red accents. The tattoo on his right arm was more than visible as well as his tattoo on his left hip barely coming up from the top of his pants. "Pleasure to meet you and yeah that transport is a hell of a trip surprised you didn't vomit to be honest. Most people do which is why we take people straight to a bathroom." He looked around the bleak white room. "You'll need to spruce this up for sure. Do you want to be left alone to catch your Barrings? It smells like Reien is making lunch. Good I'm starved." He was also a bit sporadic.

Kia had to admit they might have been twins but there was a serious difference! The teen smiled brightly and shrugged "its great to meet you.I'm kia, Reien kind of saved my life and now he's offering to show me the word" she said with a laugh before shaking her head "nar, I'll be good. No point in just laying around d right? And me too. I think I should go see if he needs any help" she said with a nod, sighing to herself that the twin liked guys he was rather impressive "cool tattoos by the way"

Talin seemed energetic as he half bounced on the balls of his bare feet. "That's the spirit! Reien saving someone?! Legasp! I doubt he needs help but the house is amazing. The room right across yours his. Then his work room and then what I presume will be your den/study." He caught sight of the ring on her finger. The silver emerald ring Reien had given her and he seemed to frown just for a second. "Down stairs it is." He said in his normal upbeat voice a smile adorning his face again as he walked out of her room and headed down stairs to find his brother. "Reien."

Reien would be in the kitchen cooking up a simple pasta and white wine cheese sauce when he heard his name, just his first name by his twin... He knew at that point talin had seen the ring and probably wasn't exactly happy about it. "Don't start now Talin we'll talk later."

Kia raised an eyebrow as she walked in And crossed her arms "am I missing something boys or is it a twin thing?" She asked as she walked toward them and smiled "need any help?" She asked causally, she bloody hated having things kapt from her but shed bkite the bullet and put up with it until she knew them better because Reien was clearly not someone she wanted to mess with?"

Talin literally glared daggers at Reien as he leaned up against the wall. "Tell the girl you made her wear it you might as well tell her."

Reien looked down at Kia as she asked if he needed help. "It's almost done so you can help dish if you'd like. we'll eat on the couch in the living room and I will tell you why the ring has caused Talin to puff up like a territorial cockatoo."

Talin about lost it and started laughing when Reien called him a cockatoo as he walked into the living room and plopped down on the velvet sofa.

Reien grabbed out three bowls and forks and let Kia dish if she wanted too. If not he would. When they would finally be settled on the couch with their food and drinks Reien would sigh softly. "That ring was our mother's. Talin, our father, and myself made it for her. To protect her mind from a demon who had one of the most powerful mind manipulation skills we had ever seen. The ring saved her mind, but not her body. Which is why our little brother is forever locked away." Reien kind of played with his pasta with his fork. "So yes you are wearing our dead mother's ring and he wasn't expecting it so it turned him into an angry cockatoo which he clearly seems to be over."

Talin had looked fairly closed up until once again Reien called him a cockatoo and he started into giggle fits again while eating.

Kia frowned at the brother "this girl has a name" she almost snapped before Laughing lightly name. Kia hoped to dish up silently, slightly annoyed about the girl comment and sat and looked at the two then nodded as she listened then sighed and shook her head "look, if it that's big of a Del just have it back. I mean, it's important to you two right? And I only needed it to be OK with the demon and he's long gone"

Talin wolfed down his food almost instantly. "I don't know your name and presumably you are female. So unless you have something you're hiding between your legs" He gave her a quick wink. "I felt out of the terms 'female', 'woman', and 'girl' the latter was probably the least offensive." Talin smirked at Kia with a chuckle.

Reien literally face-palmed. "Oh christ... Anyway we have no use for the ring it just surprised him. Besides just because he said he was leaving doesn't mean he is. Honestly I would feel a lot better if you just kept it to be honest. Think of it as a gift a quite practical gift, but a gift nonetheless." He would finish up his pasta and reach for Talin's bowl adding it to his own before setting it on the coffee table. "So since you have inadvertently been dragged into this kind of lifestyle what other questions do you have? I am sure you have them."

Kia looked at Talin for a momne tbefore nodding "sorry. I'm not used to people actually trying not to of end med" she said with a smile and laughed before finishing her own food and looking at Reien "its not really a question. I have a request, its more important to me than I could ever say"

Talin just smiled before standing up. "No fear most of us are actually polite Other than Alex. Alex can be a complete prick. Anyways thanks for lunch and nice to meet you. I am sure I will see you again no doubt eventually." He gave a wave and a bow if his head to Reien before disappearing.

Reien kinda gave a half confirming nod on the comment about Alaxander. "Most welcome as usual." He would return the head bow and then turn his undivided attention to Kia. "Please feel free to request anything you wish and if it is within my power to do so I will do my best to see that it is done." He was of course serious as was most things that Reien said or did. He didn't play games with people that was definitely one thing about him that differed from most. While he waited for her answer he would run a hand through his fiery hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.