Bump in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia didn't even notice the words or the fact that she hasn't hit the floor from the pain that came from the bleeding pain of his wounded shoulder. The demon howled out "stop! I swear never to cross the paths of you or the girl and her family. I'll still follow the contract and give the town wealth but please don't do it" he snapped angrily as he thrashed around "just stop!" He yelled angrily

Reien heard the plea and paused. "Release her from the blood curse. Release your hold on her forever and so help you if I ever see you again I will banish you to somewhere so horrible and unpleasant your nightmares can't even match what will happen to you. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" The chains remained around him as a precaution because if this was a bluff Reien was fully prepared to constrict him and finish the bind. "I will not tolerate lies and if you are really unlucky I'll send you to my homeland where my brother can play with you. Unlike me he enjoys inducing pain and bringing someone to the brink of death and holding it there but never granting it the reprieve of death. I think he would enjoy a new cellmate." This was no bluff and it was very obvious from the look on his face and the tone of his voice.

Kia groaned in pain as she continued to bleed from the bite mark in her shoulder. The demon nodded "I will! I swear I'll go and I won't come back" the demon muttered and let out another howl before he began to fade and laughed "shell die from blood Los anyway" and then he was gone from the world

Reien moved in a flash he was by her side with her already dragged a bit into his lap. "The hell she well" He growled as the shadows enveloped both of them in a protecting cocoon. He took a deep breath before cutting open both of his palms with his claws and his black blood started to well up in his palms. He as carefully as possible placed his hands on her wounds letting his blood work it's way inside. "Just breathe Kia. Stay with me I've got you and nothing can hurt you now." His blood would force hers to coagulate stopping the bleeding and slowly forcing her to heal. Very slowly her tissue would start to knit itself back together, but the longer it took the more blood from him it took. He wasn't worried about blood loss he was regenerating half of what he lost as he lost it, but this would leave him highly fatigued. "It's all okay Kia almost done." His voice was quieter as he grew weaker. It would take a total of ten minutes for her wounds to heal, but by the end of it he would be sufficiently drained from having to re-cut himself to keep his blood flowing. In fact he would be so drained that he was barely retaining his consciousnesses.

Kia watched as Reien worked to save her "what are you doing?" She ask gently "I don't understand. The demon was right, you hardly know me. Why are you working so hard to save me? Why are you doing all this? I just don't get it" she said softly then bit her lip "not that I'm not grateful. I owe you my life and I'll do whatever I can to try and repay you. I'm just not used to people being nice to me"

Reien ignored her for a moment as he licked his palms and, as gross as it may seem, slid his saliva over her wounds sealing them leaving no scars. He would lean back against the wall within the shadow cocoon that he still had them in. "You do not owe me your life. The only thing you owe me is to live your life the way you chose too." He watched her and as he was speaking his hair and eyes changed back to black as if someone had dumped an ink well on his head. "I believe in honor and it would be against me nature to allow the scum of the earth like that to wrongfully enslave you the way he planned too." He took a breath his eyes coming in and out of focus. "Just because I barely know you doesn't mean I'm not drawn to you or drawn to protect you..." He seemed to glance around for a moment before the cocoon went away. "Need...rest..." Healing took the most out of someone especially if they healed the way he did, by taking the pain into himself.

Kia sighed softly as her wounds healed "rest then. I'll move you to one of the rooms son you can rest up properly without worry. I'm afraid the only room in the house that got any kind of protection to it would be my room" kia had no problem with Reien having her bed while he healed, she's just sleep in the shaped ROM for the night "I'd rather her you be in the guarded room where I know you'll be safe"

Reien smiled softly. "We can share and it not be inappropriate. I'll lay at the end of your bed like a good boy" He almost chuckled and would have if it wouldn't have hurt. He would reach over and tuck some of her hair behind her ear if she didn't stop him. "You are safe now." He would give her another soft smile before his form was covered in shadows and when the shadow cleared a silky black wolf with golden eyes was looking up at her from the floor. He slowly brought himself up onto all four legs. She might notice that the shoulder that she had be hurt in was the front leg that he avoided walking on as he started to hop himself up the stairs.

Kia smilerd softly, Reien knew how to make a good impression that was for sure. The teen girl stared at the wolf in ae she slowly got up and walked with him to the room but then stopped before biting her lip and reached out and ran a hand through the soft fur on the demons head "so soft. Like silk"

His head nuzzled into her hand slightly as her fingers went through his fur and his tail wagged lazily. His hair was just as soft when he was in a humanoid form, but he healed faster in this form it allowed his body to rest easier. He would be fine by tomorrow morning maybe half way through the night while he was sleeping. He looked up at her with an approving look and possible a wolfish smile before he hobbled into her room and jumped up onto her bed. He would lay down at the end of her bed and curl up laying his muzzle on his paws and blinked at her sleepily.

ia laughed softly and smiled. The teen got changed in to shorts and a tank top in the bathroom before heading back in to the bedroom. Kia yawned and climbed under the covers before smiling at Reien "you don't have to sleep down there you know. You might fall oiff and this is a double bed" she said and nodded to the spot next to her before snuggling down in to the covers as she shivered lightly, it always got cold at night "but its up to you"

Reien would have closed his eyes when she went to the bathroom, but when she spoke he opened his golden orbs and looked at her. He watched her lay down and crawl under the covers, but only when she shivered did he move himself up and lay down next to her over the covers. Curling around her like a protective Alpha wolf would do so his body heat could help keep her warm. His eyes would drift down once more before he fell into a deep slumber for the night and because he was thankfully so worn out no dreams or more importantly no nightmares.

Kia couldn't help but move even closer to the warm body next to her "goodnight" she muttered softly as she fell asleep. Kia c couldn't remember the last time she actually really slept without nightmares or just not being able to sleep out of fear

Reien would awaken just before dawn as was pretty normal for him. If Kia was still sleeping, which he assumed she was, he would transform back into his 'human' feature use the shadows to remove himself from her bed without waking her. He would make sure she was still covered so she would stay warm before he would sneak himself down stairs to look through her kitchen to see if he could find the ingredients to make pancakes and eggs. He assumed she probably had at least the staples and if he did find the ingredients he would start making said pancakes and eggs.

Kia was slightly awake when Reien began to move "the kitchens moe than stocked so get what you want" she muttered softly ands curled up more "it might take me a while to really wake up" she grumbled "I'm not really a morning person"

Reien would have just chuckled at her statement. He would fix up some cinnamon vanilla pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, fresh fruit, and orange juice. The man knew how to eat to say the least, but he didn't just cook for himself. So since she was not a morning person he would load the plates, glasses, and bowls of fruit on whatever kind of tray he could find, even if it was a cookie sheet, and bring it up stairs. "Well you might not come to the breakfast but it most certainly can come to you." Yes this was his official wake up call. Normally he wasn't a morning person either, but he also normally didn't sleep so early or so deeply. "So rise and shine I have a platter of food to die for." He laughed softly at himself as he gently set the tray down on the bed that held both of their food. Now that she was probably more awake she would see he had some serious bed head considering one side of his hair was dead flat and the other side stuck up like he had been electrocuted.

Kia slowly sat up in the bed and yawned and she slowly woke up and becxame more aware she stretched out and rubbed her eyes. The teen sighed softly and smiled at Reien "that looks amazing" she said then laughed lightly at his hair , she reached forward and ran her hand through his hair andsmoothed it down so it looked better "there"

Reien would watch her hands with just his eyes as she smoothed down his hair which would in fact feel just like his wolf fur. "Hahaha Thanks." He scooted her plate closer passively insisting that she eat. "You need your strength back and no better way than eating...Or at least it's an excuse to eat." He would start to eat and he ate fast, but although it was fast something about it still seemed far more mannered than most people and graceful. "You also need to start thinking about where you'd like to go. You have the whole world to discover." He would state in between bites.

Kian laughed and began to eat the nodded "why is your hair so fluffy?" She out right asked before humming happily "oh my god this is SO good! You're so stuck with me now! I can't cook to save my life" she joked then nodded "I want to see all of it. Where do you suggestions start?"

He just laughed softly at all of her excitement. "My hair is just always like this so...I was born with it? My twin brothers is exactly the same only our colors are different. He walks around with his fiery hair and teal eyes where as I just prefer to downplayed black. The fiery hair is our normal hair color but it draws a lot of attention. When he starts getting angry his eyes turn into molten Silver where as mine are gold. I think it's because I am technically older by about a minute or so." He shrugged all the brothers hair and eye colors were different so he never much thought about why. "Also I think I was stuck with you the moment I startled you in the street. Not quite sure I had a choice after that." He gave her a playful smile and wink before finishing off some of his fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.