Building Pokemon Expansive Universe! Companion/Romance Trainer(s) needed! (-o-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done deal! :) Let me go create my character then..

Reactions: ch0sen1
Alright, so we're doing a group role play afteral. Ah~ just love when a plan comes together:cool:

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Lance.jpg

Name: Roelan Maize
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 155 lbs

Occupation/Job: Pokemon Hunter/Wrangler. Though he knew very well that this job isn't exactly as noble as it is, he tries to brush his conscience aside as this is what provided the most money. He strives to find a better primary occupation though.. Maybe someday.. On the side however and for the sake of always keeping the cash rolling in, he participates in other small activities like looking after a flock of Mareep or standing as night watch. He gets a little confused at times, since he cannot really find his place. Whether he sides with the police, the scientists and researchers or even with the poachers, either way, he finds himself good at capturing Pokemon (and sometimes people, if agreed upon with the police).

Hobbies: He gambles part of his keep away in Pokemon races, though purely with the intention of training his Arcanine and boosting his speed. Other than that, he enjoys wandering about in cities and towns just to soak in the beautiful scenery.

Traits (5): Playful | Creative | Lighthearted | Adventurous | Protective
Flaws (5): Conceited | Scheming | Opportunistic | Pretentious | Cunning

Pokemon (If any): Currently in his party - Arcanine (Tala) | Ariados (Crados) | Galvantula (Cardia)

Type Speciality (If Any): He does not have a type specialty, but he does find fast pokemon amusing as well as other Pokemons' ability to inflict status problems.

# of Badges collected: Completed 3 badges in Kanto but then stopped there to concentrate more in earning.

History:
Roelan's first dream as a child, like most kids their age, was to become a Pokemon champion and master. He worked with that goal through his early teens, but set that aside for a while when he found that he needed to support his family more financially than to pursue his dreams. Though most saw him as a sucker for money, he only behaved that way because his family needed some financial support. Why, if he weren't attending to their needs, then he wouldn't be as opportunistic as he is right now. But how unfair life is for everyone as those who seek to do good were often taken advantaged of - thus the reason why his father's business in Pokemon merchandise dwindled to breakpoint. Nobody plays a fair game these days - it's a Growlithe-eat-Growlithe world. Because of that, Roelan lived through that harsh reality, and grew to step on his morals if needed be. His father disapproved of his current occupation, but Roelan still bitterly went on his way.

He made a promise to himself though, that after his family's debts become fully paid, he will change course in his career path and only serve those who mean to do good.

((Yay done! He was originally made to be a villain but... Oh well XD Sorry it took so long too.. I was sort of doing some office work hehe))

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
It's okay!! Note however that the badge system is different; there's 14 trainers now, so there are like 2-3 leaders in each reigon as opposed to 8.

I see :o

Well then I changed it to 3 ^_^

I'm honestly getting hyped about this hehe

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh you should be ;) I'll be posting in the next few hours with a prologue story that will give us some plot direction!! This is going to be EPIC!!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Warning.. My first post is rather long D': Sorry!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@ch0sen1 And I love the backstory by the way! O.o

now...this is when we plot stuff and make things happen!! O__O

Reactions: Kimu11
Yay we're moving on! Going to write up a post now..

I'm just waiting for SpiritMachine's post ^_^

sorry guys I'll get to it today!! I'm not dead yet!!1!

Reactions: Kimu11
It's alright :D Just didn't want to leave you behind, that's all XD No need to rush. We all have something to be busy about in real life ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.