Bugahahahahahaha

I think that picture is in the wrong thread. It should be under "So You want to @#@# a Fictional Creature?"

But I can't answer yes because she's putting me to sleep.

*opens one of his six mouths and sings the song of death itself*

Six mouths. Wow that is uh... a lot. o.O

YOU ARE A FREAK. :D

-Keels over and dies-

*is using earbuds*

Oooh. Burn. I'll get some ointment... for whoever needs it. I guess the uh makers (can you even call them that) of dubstep? Which is just a fancy word for TECHNO.

It's a subgenre of Techno, like how Metal is a subgenre of Rock.

Personally, I prefer Trance, or Ambiance, as far as Techno goes.

So techno is techno. Dubstep is silly. Rock is rock. Metal is a bunch of screaming people. o.O

I-I don't even know what that means. I JUST LISTEN TO THE STUFF. D:<

...Okay, I'm lost now. Both figuratively and...literally. I'm literally lost. Someone come find me.

*Throws a bunny at Quiet One*

Hey what was that for? I've got it! I trail of bunnies to find my way home! NorwayFOO you're a genius!

*Throws another bunny at not so Quiet One* xD

A thread would probably serve you better. You know... bunnies tend to run away. XD

indeed they do, I dont always follow bunnies home but when i do i make sure to have my holy hand grenade.

A trail of bunnies, you should know, is in fact an excellent way for one to find one's way home, because they are so much easier to see than a thread. The trick, you should know, is to make sure the bunnies aren't moving.

... "Throws a dead bunny at Quiet One*

indeed they do, I dont always follow bunnies home but when i do i make sure to have my holy hand grenade.

You rock just for saying that xD

thanks, Holy hand grenades are expensive and take a while to make but they are most worth it... But it makes me wonder why do bunnies with their flesh eating tendency give children chocolate? Wait... ITS A PLOY TO FATTEN US UP!!!

While it's healthier for them to feed upon earthworms, they often find them having a taste equitable to that of asparagus to us humans, thus, they prefer arsonized cows and fat humans.