Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.9

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD AND IN THE HELP DESK. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • On some styles the colors might be a little fucked up. When reporting those, post a screencap for us.
  • Highlighting text is invisible.

Last edited by a moderator:
On midnight theme, on mobile, the title of conversations does not show up at all. Just an empty black space.

After just a few hours you cannot delete or edit posts in the groups/clans (well I can't anyways). Not sure if this was intentional or not.

Reactions: SoleStride
One of my clan members informed me that they're unable to edit their posts within the clan. I was wondering if that's a bug or if clan posts are meant to be only edited by the clan admins.

Reactions: SoleStride
On Midnight the search bar is no longer over lapping the alert bar, but it's invisible:

[Spoili]
Screenshot_2016-09-11-15-32-27.png
[/Spoili]

Not sure what's up but sometimes my primary color changes into a completely different color when I click to the home page. I have to go and change it back every time.

Not sure what's up but sometimes my primary color changes into a completely different color when I click to the home page. I have to go and change it back every time.
This happens to me too, but the colors usually change back after I navigate away from the page o.o

I really appreciate the fix for highlighting text on the midnight theme, but it's still REALLY hard to see unless I have my screen brightness cranked to max.

This happens to me too, but the colors usually change back after I navigate away from the page o.o
Yeah, it happens to me, but all I need to do is refresh the page.

I'm not getting alerts for clan discussions at least half the time.

Every time I go to look at the Animanga clan it logs me out. And when I log back in then go to return anywhere else on the website it logs me out again. This would be bearable if I didn't have two step verification on.

There's no option to hide local time in the privacy list; how do I disable the option to display my local time zone?

It keeps randomly logging me out after I do pretty much anything. Making me sign in again and again.

It keeps randomly logging me out after I do pretty much anything. Making me sign in again and again.
Did you check "keep signed in" when you log back in? If that's not the problem, then more likely it's the address. Iwaku's address has "https://" in it, not "http://" so check out the address when it logs you out to see if it has the letter s in it. :)

The avatar in the member card pop-up appears to be cropped instead of scaled, hiding eight pixels of the right and bottom edges of the original image.

Untitled.png
Untitled.png

The Siropu chat appears to have some gripe with my multitasking habit. After several minutes of working in another non-browser window, I return to a frozen Iwaku chat tab (despite hearing notifications) which occasionally also seizes my other tabs. This occurs in both the /chat and /chat/fullpage locations. I have yet to troubleshoot, so this may well be an issue with my own setup. Until I have more, though, here're some specs that might help:

Win7x​64 Chrome v​54.0.2840.71m

IMG_0289.PNG

export thread on mobile is black ;_;

Not sure if this goes here but I think it does:

I don't get notifications for replies to threads I created if I watch them at creation, neither by email or on Iwaku itself. I always have to go back and watch the thread again, then it works fine.

Also, for some threads I get instant notifications and for others it takes up to ten minutes for some reason.

IMG_0314.PNG IMG_0312.PNG IMG_0313.PNG
Every time I go to The Asylum to post, I get logged out when I click on "upload a file" or "reply". However, the address is correct and I clicked on "Stay Logged In". This is on mobile; I have an Iphone 5; What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.