Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.9

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD AND IN THE HELP DESK. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • On some styles the colors might be a little fucked up. When reporting those, post a screencap for us.
  • Highlighting text is invisible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having issues with my messages. Sometimes the title of the pm doesn't show up. So if I have an OOC and a Roleplay pm with the same person I can't tell which is which.

Also, colors on mobile and colors on desktop are different when choosing colors for text.

I dunno if it's just me, but the website seems...laggy, since the update, and I mean that in terms of loading, and in terms of...even though it's a total misnomer, in terms of 'frames per second' if that makes any sense, when I'm typing rapidly the site visibly struggles to keep up with me and becomes choppy.

So it seems that after a while, your customized theme gets reverted back to what it used to be. :c

EDIT: realized what went wrong. I'd deleted my cookies and stuff.

Last edited:
Cannot get rid of notifications on mobile

^ what that person said. And now they're taking up half the screen. Screenshot_20160901-092836.png

Okay, I went through and deleted a bunch of useless posts from this thread and stuff I know for certain is fixed now. Still working on the rest. O_O

@Ashlio and @nacht1220 If you press the top right corner of any of those, it should delete them. This is style error where the X button is invisible for some reason. D: I currently have all the notices colorized so at least you should be able to see them now to get rid of them.

So I have a friend that just joined the site. @eriechick and every time she tries to change anything on her profile, it logs her out. She's having to continuously log back in to do anything.
Not sure if this is a bug, or if there is a simple solution, but I'm putting in the report for her since she basically can't...

I've always had the same problem. If I don't tick the box saying 'keep me always logged in' (or something like that) Iwaku logs me out as soon as I refresh the page. Maybe she that would solve her problem too?

There have been a few times where I'll mouse over the flag in the top right to check my alerts, and the little alerts window will pop up for a moment and then immediately disappear, along with the red number that shows how many alerts I have. I think what's happening is I have my mouse on the left side of the flag, so when that red number goes away, the flag jumps to the right and my mouse is no longer on top of it. That tricks the site into thinking I'm not mousing over it anymore. EDIT: Nevermind, it just happened to me even with my mouse still on the flag after the alerts clear. It doesn't seem consistent, though.

Last edited:
Blog customization is kinda broken. The color picker won't pop up for me.

The Newbie Usergroup Colors is BARELY visible on the Evening Theme.

ALSO;
I uploaded a banner to my Clan and I decided to fix it in photoshop so it had the whole title of the clan name instead of just the RP name. However, when I tried to upload the fixed image it didn't do anything. The old image was still there, and I haven't found a way to delete that one so I can replace it with the fixed banner. >.<

Last edited:
Using Sunrise theme.

Deleted threads look dark and barely readable.

image.png

after spending the past hour trying to get the spoili coding to work (because I kept getting double spoilies for some reason), I found out that the signature does not expand after you expand a spoili. You can see for yourself in my sig below. It's really annoying.

Whenever I change the reply box to full screen, the header covers most of the options. Not only that, I can't seem to revert to the smaller box no matter how many times I click. I took a screenshot, below.

screenshot reply.JPG

Avatars are delayed in loading. I'll upload something new and it doesn't automatically replace the previous Avatar. When I click okay, it doesn't do anything, so I cancel, refresh my page, and the avatar is there.

Please keep in mind my current avatar has a different file name than Ava.

Untitled.png

Okay, yeah... Actually, there is a problem with the theme going berserk. I didn't clear my cookies, history, or anything. I tried to go to a link for a roleplay and it told me I needed to log in- which I was, with the "Stay logged in" button. Then my theme went back to default.

rippp.png

After I logged in, I tried to change my theme again and Ad styler didn't pop up D:

I dunno if it's just me, but the website seems...laggy, since the update, and I mean that in terms of loading, and in terms of...even though it's a total misnomer, in terms of 'frames per second' if that makes any sense, when I'm typing rapidly the site visibly struggles to keep up with me and becomes choppy.
I am also having this issue. If I type quickly in quick reply, the site struggles to keep up and words will appear a second or so after I have typed them.

Also, on at least the Dusk theme, some data on characters is unreadable.

For the time being, I've fixed it with a greasemonkey script...
Code:
.mediaLabel{ background: transparent;}
This fixes the issue.

As an aside... I know it wasn't part of the old layout, but can we get a "preview" button under quick reply? That would be nice. (I know it already exists under "More Options"...)

The color customization does not seem to stick. After customizing the colors, I closed the tab and when I opened Iwaku again, all my work disappeared. I thought I hadn't saved it so I tried it again, but it looks like this might be a bug.
9-5-2016.png
9-5-2016-2.png
oh yeah and I boxed the time stamp just for my own personal comparison.

Yup, I have the same issue

The search function seems to be broken. Any search I attempt to do just takes me to an error page. :/

Mobile search on my profile! I clicked on "postings" and got this:

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.