Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.9

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD AND IN THE HELP DESK. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • On some styles the colors might be a little fucked up. When reporting those, post a screencap for us.
  • Highlighting text is invisible.

Last edited by a moderator:
So when you go to the AD Styler and select the primary color it changes the text color for the @ names and likes and all that stuff. Which is fine, it's what it's supposed to do. But for some reason with me, when I refresh the page, it changes my primary back to gray no matter how many times I save the changes I made the first time. Other than that everything looks good to me :D

EDIT: I've even tried setting it to default and not using the AD Styler and editing the colors, for example, lust, the pink, and the primary color for that won't "stick" either

Last edited:
I don't get the color customization on mobile either (like a few have mentioned) ... and the color customization on the computer isn't sticking. As soon as I go to a new page it goes back to the default, grey/black colors...

I don't get the color customization on mobile either (like a few have mentioned) ... and the color customization on the computer isn't sticking. As soon as I go to a new page it goes back to the default, grey/black colors...
Have you tried pressing the green check mark before closing the AD Style window?

Highlighting is invisible on posts that aren't mine. When I drag to highlight a CS form, I basically just have to guess that I succeeded in highlighting it because it doesn't show.

The forum takes a long time to load and is kind of laggy on my laptop. Also the page keeps like jumping because things are still loading.

Highlighting is invisible on posts that aren't mine. When I drag to highlight a CS form, I basically just have to guess that I succeeded in highlighting it because it doesn't show.

The forum takes a long time to load and is kind of laggy on my laptop. Also the page keeps like jumping because things are still loading.
noticed the highlighting thing for me aswell.
Okay I just used another theme and the highlight isn't invisible it's just a dark color on a dark background and a light color on a light background. (Actually just figured that out when I highlighted my quoted post to see if I could xD)

I'm having an issue in the mobile version of the site where my read messages don't have titles in the side-bar. They may be blending into the black background, as they're still click-able.

I've noticed text formatting is wonky. What was small text in forums and messages is now huge.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
So I have a friend that just joined the site. @eriechick and every time she tries to change anything on her profile, it logs her out. She's having to continuously log back in to do anything.
Not sure if this is a bug, or if there is a simple solution, but I'm putting in the report for her since she basically can't...

I am finding that Iwaku is running slowly. When I tab out, my chat sound and blinking ":New Messages" signals don't occur. When I tab back in, it takes ten or so seconds before new chat messages appear and I am able to reply.

When i select text from any place with written text that is not a text field I am writting, in order to copy it, it doesn't highlight that text, this happens on the PM title text field as well.

When i select text from any place with written text that is not a text field I am writting, in order to copy it, it doesn't highlight that text, this happens on the PM title text field as well.

Pretty sure that it still highlights, it's just that the highlighting is invisible -- so it's technically functional, but still pretty annoying.

Pretty sure that it still highlights, it's just that the highlighting is invisible -- so it's technically functional, but still pretty annoying.
yeah that's what I mean, the text it's selectable but won't "highlight" XD

When I try to highlight something so I can copy it, I can not see what I've highlighted. Not sure if anyone has said this >> too many pages.

The copy and paste doesn't work.

My customized theme vanished o: Probably nothing can be done about that but thought it was worth noting.

Edit: Was clicking around theme options to rebuild it and suddenly it has reappeared after an hour of disappearance. Huh

Problem - some of my posts are getting cut off at the end if they're a long post.

Mobile site takes FOREVER to load anything and the site doesn't load when I use my hotspot to use the site on my desktop. It times out and everything. Can't use it on my tablet because it doesn't load for anything.

On mobile, with the darker default styles it is impossible to see/read the titles of your conversations until it highlights to show a new message. On the desktop site it's completely fine and readable though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-30-21-30-15.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-30-21-30-15.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 3
Highlighting works on desktop, but the highlighting colour either doesn't show up or it is the same as the (default) background colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.