Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.6

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • ???

My rp's are in graveyard that have been replied to as soon as last week...last thursday to be specific and i tried to move them back using thread moderator form and that comes up in an error page..., kinda of upset. If i leave the two links here will they be taken out of the grave yard cuse i cant acess the forms right now.

Thanks.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/troublemaker.115418/page-32#post-2816842
This thread is in the graveyard. Called troublemaker. In Libertine Section. Made by this User: EquinoxSol

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/visions-from-the-otherside.39250/page-128#post-2816847
This thread is also in the graveyard. Called: Visions from the other side. In Libertine section. Made by this User: EquinoxSol

Please let me know if the thread mod is back up again if not I need someone to tell me how to get these RP's back. Really sad if i cant get them back but i sure it will all be fine.

THanks, let me know if you guys need anything else.

THREAD ACCIDENTALLY GRAVEYARDED? READ THIS!

If your thread was accidentally graveyarded, just use the usual thread moderation form and a CV or staffer will take care of it as fast as possible. Don't forget to give the links to the roleplays, it is especially important now after the update when there will be lots of request coming in. It will be very confusing if the roleplays comes in everywhere but the thread moderation form and no one will know what has been fixed and not. ^^ More information on the updates can be found in the announcement thread.

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuki40
Just got 549 error for 20 mins

None of the threads show up in forum lists on mobile. :o

Hi guys, my 1x1 thread https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/hadesxpersephone.132867/ has been moved to the libertine graveyard, the last post was on Friday and myself and my partner are still very active.

I tried to put in a thread moderation form but when I click on it there is just an error that pops up.

Could anyone reactive the thread perhaps? Thanks very much!

((I tried the link added up on here for the form, I'll try that now, thanks!))

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: moffnat
Uh. Well, one of us got it. :p

Reactions: The Mood is Write
Not sure if it's a bug, but there are NO chat rooms AT ALL. The only there is the chatbox.

Not sure if it's a bug, but there are NO chat rooms AT ALL. The only there is the chatbox.
When you view the chatbox you can change to the other rooms!

Alright, this has happened to me far too many times for me to further ignore it.
So from time to time, whenever I edit a post and then save it, it ends up showing the literal html translation of the bbcodes I used. Here's an example of what I mean [link]

Alright, this has happened to me far too many times for me to further ignore it.
So from time to time, whenever I edit a post and then save it, it ends up showing the literal html translation of the bbcodes I used. Here's an example of what I mean [link]
I'm no code expert and quite frankly I know barely anything about codes, but isn't html codes different from bbcodes? I am pretty sure there is a difference between them, cause iwaku uses BBcodes which is not the same as the codes on deviantart which I think is html codes. o_o For example, on deviantart when I want bold text I use the <b> code, but when I want bold text on iwaku I have to use the code.

Here's a list of iwaku's codes.

I'm no code expert and quite frankly I know barely anything about codes, but isn't html codes different from bbcodes? I am pretty sure there is a difference between them, cause iwaku uses BBcodes which is not the same as the codes on deviantart which I think is html codes. o_o For example, on deviantart when I want bold text I use the <b> code, but when I want bold text on iwaku I have to use the code.

Here's a list of iwaku's codes.
I'm aware of the difference between html and bbcode, but the thing is that I was using bbcode and when I pressed save that's what happened.

I think you might have some broken bbcode (or incompatible) and it's just borking the post when it tries to process. Cause it looks like you're posting okay with some of the other posts. Sometimes when you copy-paste code out of the rich-text editor it won't process the code in the right orders! SO you'll wanna switch to the BBCode editor first to copy code for reposting!

If you post the code that gets borked in between [code] tags, we can prolly pinpoint which part screwed it all up!

I'm aware of the difference between html and bbcode, but the thing is that I was using bbcode and when I pressed save that's what happened.
Ah, sorry, I seem to have missread your post. Somehow I thought you only wrote html code, but on second read-through I noticed you wrote that the bbcode turned into html. My mistake ^^'

I think you might have some broken bbcode (or incompatible) and it's just borking the post when it tries to process. Cause it looks like you're posting okay with some of the other posts. Sometimes when you copy-paste code out of the rich-text editor it won't process the code in the right orders! SO you'll wanna switch to the BBCode editor first to copy code for reposting!

If you post the code that gets borked in between [code] tags, we can prolly pinpoint which part screwed it all up!

Ohh. That makes sense, except I wasn't really copy pasting code from elsewhere. The post displayed properly when I pressed post. It only happens when I edit posts. Before I thought it was merely because of the bbcodes I added during the edit, but this time 'round I didn't add any new bbcode to the post, only changed and added few words.

Ah, sorry, I seem to have missread your post. Somehow I thought you only wrote html code, but on second read-through I noticed you wrote that the bbcode turned into html. My mistake ^^'
S'alright. Mistakes happen. Thank you for the help though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.