Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.13

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD AND IN THE HELP DESK. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON DISCORD UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • Infinite loading time with the 'reply' button, the same thing for multi-quoting.
    • Text-editor has been reverted to the basic text-editor until a solution is found.
  • Bbcodes not working in the signatures.
  • Several Google fonts, as well as regular fonts not working and defaulting into Times New Roman.
  • Private Messages privacy settings are reversed. Members who are hiding their 'read date' are being shown and these who aren't hiding are being 'hidden'.
  • Image urls automatically pop up the image, instead of pasting the url.
  • Words breaking up into a new line with urls.
  • Rich Text Editor generates the wrong code when trying to insert a tab code.
  • 405 error when trying to post where members have to confirm their humanity.
  • The 'justify' text-align code is not working. Same goes for the background code.
  • Editor is showing problems with large posts.
  • Table codes breaking
  • ---

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright who broke what Uploading pictures isn't working and it keeps asking if I am a robot

When I hit preview on posts or try to navigate the site, I keep getting asked if I'm a robot. It's very frustrating.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Okay now I am getting mad at this stupid are you a robot Java script thing popping up and not allowing me to post

Okay now I am getting mad at this stupid are you a robot Java script thing popping up and not allowing me to post
Just to be sure, have you tried clearing the cache of your browser?

Hmm I'm gonna summon @jared555 just in case o__o
@jared555

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

unblocked

is protected by Imunify360
You will be redirected to your site in the 2 second

We have noticed an unusual activity from your IP and blocked access to this website.

Please confirm that you are not a robot

Note:
this is what keeps popping up I would show you a picture but I literally can not post them.

Edit: I can only if I make a new post

I reset the settings to see if that stops it. If not, can you please let me know.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn
I'm having similar problems as the person above.
I blurred out my IP, hope that's alright.

9986ef33008c552ab154151e3d82a46e.png

I've been getting it while trying to edit my private workshop.

I've gotten this before - though not currently. I reset my cache and it did seem to go away, but I dunno if that works for everyone.

I've gotten this before - though not currently. I reset my cache and it did seem to go away, but I dunno if that works for everyone.
Seemed to help for now, hope it doesn't come back!

• Love
Reactions: Elle Joyner
I reset the settings to see if that stops it. If not, can you please let me know.
It appears to still be happening. There have been a few people who mentioned it on Discord lately.

I tried to comment on a pm conversation but got this message. What happened?
Screenshot_20170626-210255.png

Nope, 26% but no longer an issue. Think was just a fluke.

• Thank You
Reactions: Elle Joyner
None of my friends or I can connect on our laptops. We can all connect on our phones. All of us have reset cache

Status
Not open for further replies.