Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.12

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD AND IN THE HELP DESK. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON DISCORD UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • ---
  • ---

I'm having trouble when I click the reply button, it seems like it'll never load. Even after I refresh the page.
Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

• Useful
Reactions: Pahn
I'm experiencing the same problem. It appears that even after clearing my cache, the problem still continues @rissa any other ideas as to how to fix this?

Reactions: Captain Asshat
What browsers are you using? Also what are you trying to respond to?

I'm experiencing the same problem. It appears that even after clearing my cache, the problem still continues @rissa any other ideas as to how to fix this?
hmmm it could be a potential bug from the update, lemme summon @jared555 for ya

..................he ninja'd me

@jared555 Chrome, and it appears to be a "universal" problem with literally any message I am attempting to reply to VIA the forum feature that auto quotes and sticks it in the box thing down below.

Unable to upload files using the "upload" button?? Not sure if this is just me or not, but I figured I'd mention it!

Okay lately (the past couple of days), it has not been letting me edit my posts.
A little background.
Me and a group of friends have an ongoing rp in our pms,
We regularly update the rp with new characters (that we obviously make, type up, and post in a character list).

But since yesterday, I have not been able to edit and update that list :(

The only time the edit dealie seems to work for me, is whenever I edit a post thats like around 3 paragraphs long. Anything longer than that simply wont work. :(

Whenever I edit it and press "save changes" it loads a moment, "looks like" it completes. Except the edit menu remains open, and if I leave the edit menu to see if it did indeed save my changes. It did not. Iduno I thought it might have something to do with post length, hidden character limits, etc. But Ive posted bigger posts than these Im editing before. And like I said, anything around 4-5 paragraphs won't let me edit it. That shouldn't be anywhere near a 'character limit'. Iduno :( Halp

Theres also been a few times in that same character pm/thread, that Ive tried making a new post with like 3-7 paragraphs and it simply wouldnt let me do that either. :/ (Note: I was able to edit this message... haha)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.