Not open for further replies.

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.12

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD AND IN THE HELP DESK. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON DISCORD UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • ---
  • ---

Huh. You might have reached the maximum characters then :o
XD yeah I think so. Although I'm certain one of my partners had a way longer post and her's was still working fine before maintenance. We've resolved it though, we just split up our posts. That's probably better in the long run, since Elle's experienced something like this before maintenance.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
Search function appears to be broken. Any search results in this message:
IwakuRoleplay.com - Error
The search could not be completed. Please try again later.

Reactions: Esmeray
Search function appears to be broken. Any search results in this message:
IwakuRoleplay.com - Error
The search could not be completed. Please try again later.

I am getting the same problem!!!!

@Vio @Francis

Yes, the search function is down temporarily. Jared is waiting a few days to make sure everything is running smoothly on the new server, since the search function is an add-on that's pretty heavy. Patience, my dears :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Conversely - if the search function on site isn't working, you can try to search via google! Just pop in "iwakuroleplay.com" and whatever you're searching for. It usually works for me :)

So, I just experienced something super scary in which threads got downloaded instead of opened and where I couldn't reach parts of the site. (something about being unable to load or so...) It solved itself when I opened a new tab and tried it again, but thought that others might experience this bug as well.

Uhm... I went to go edit an older post of mine. A CS. When I clicked "Save Changes" the buttons greyed out, nothing happened, edit window stayed open and when I refreshed the page the edits had not stuck.

EDIT: So, I don't know what crazy haunted site this is, but apparently sometime between my refreshing and like, 30ish minutes later... The edits took hold.

Last edited:
Uhm... I went to go edit an older post of mine. A CS. When I clicked "Save Changes" the buttons greyed out, nothing happened, edit window stayed open and when I refreshed the page the edits had not stuck.

EDIT: So, I don't know what crazy haunted site this is, but apparently sometime between my refreshing and like, 30ish minutes later... The edits took hold.
There was a bug earlier, the site went offline temporarily. Maybe that's why? o_O

Hmmmm, there's something funky goin on halfway through this testing thread. It's probably some bbcode craziness but I've never seen it before, except something similar when I screwed up some div tags. o_o

My bimg for my sig doesn't work anymore.

Code:
[bimg=fright|275|no-lightbox]http://signavatar.com/44093_s.gif[/bimg]

My RP partners won't recognize it's me without my rotating sig of magicalness. -weeps-

Pretty please take a look? I hadn't edited my sig since September before this, so I don't know if this is a new thing or not. :|

EDIT:
Also, the preview still shows functional bimg.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: redblood
Okay idk why I didn't raise this issue like months ago but:

I don't know if it is just me or if everyone is also experiencing the same problem (and tell me if this issue has already been addressed), but the icons for banned members are not showing. It's a pretty small issue I know, however I just wanna know if it is just a bug in the system or something idk.

Okay idk why I didn't raise this issue like months ago but:

I don't know if it is just me or if everyone is also experiencing the same problem (and tell me if this issue has already been addressed), but the icons for banned members are not showing. It's a pretty small issue I know, however I just wanna know if it is just a bug in the system or something idk.
I'm also seeing this issue.

RIP...I thought the broken icon was symbolic, so I never brought it up lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa
I'm also seeing this issue.
Disclaimer: I am not an expert and would have to talk at Diana about it.
That said, there IS an icon set for this, but an update to Xenforo broke the paths that this addon used to assign an image to banned users and things need to be moved around and paths need to be changed for this to work again. I do also kind of like the symbolic thing though :p

If you guys are still having any of the site error messages please go ahead and report them again here. They were mostly due to site/server configurations being updated and sometimes taking a while to update everywhere.

Is anyone having issues with the reply button? Me and my friend are experiencing an infinite wait time for the quote to appear in the textbox.

Anyone else getting Errors when they go to edit Clan discussions?

screenshot.png
I keep getting this error in Clan Discussion thread, but when I do the edit (with the error message)and refresh the page-- The edit is there.

I'm having trouble when I click the reply button, it seems like it'll never load. Even after I refresh the page.

Reactions: Captain Asshat
Status
Not open for further replies.