BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been seeing them come and go. I'm on PC, but it's really erratic. Sometimes they show up, but most of the time they don't.

I'm pretty sure Diana is aware and working on it xD
Alright, I just wasn't sure about it is all! I thought it would be strange if they go t rid of the ads altogether since it's such an important tool to get more players for groups. Glad to know that isnt the case. xD

Alright, now that I'm using the Surface, it would seem that my avatar isn't working. It's one of the site-made ones. When I went to check and see if the avatars from the site were still there, there was no option for the site avatars. Not sure if you guys are done with them, or what the story is for that, but I'm just letting you know.

Edit Mark 1: Ok, on mobile I can see my avatar.

Last edited:
Alright, now that I'm using the Surface, it would seem that my avatar isn't working. It's one of the site-made ones. When I went to check and see if the avatars from the site were still there, there was no option for the site avatars. Not sure if you guys are done with them, or what the story is for that, but I'm just letting you know.
Interesting! Your avatar looks fine to me, and I've seen plenty of other site-made avatars that still work.

I guess it just doesn't let me see my avatar then... It's really weird. If I knew how to take a snapshot on this stupid thing, then I'd show you, but I don't know how... :'(

It's giving me an x in a box and my name for a link as my avatar.

When I go to the postings tab on my profile it displays messages I sent in my inbox. Am I the only one that can see those or can everyone see those? I'm not sure if that's normal/a new feature?

I'm also seeing the glitch where there is no button on the menu to click and use to view watched threads on a mobile device. Just thought I'd mention that. ^^

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
When I go to the postings tab on my profile it displays messages I sent in my inbox. Am I the only one that can see those or can everyone see those? I'm not sure if that's normal/a new feature?
You can see them, and people who are in a PM convo with you can also see your posts listed for that convo, but other people cannot see them. I see no PM messages in the postings tab in your profile.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
I have noticed that, as far as I am aware, you cannot watch your own roleplays. You can still watch the thread, like normal, but there is an additional option of "watch this resource", which puts it in the "watched roleplays" section with the new system. That button isn't there on roleplays you have made.

This really isn't that big of a deal, but it would be a great, a very, very great, way for me to keep track of all my active roleplays. So I'm not having to jump back and forth between "my roleplays" and "watched roleplays" to know what all I need to reply to. Is this something that could be accomplished? Or shall I just have to do without?

Suggestions that I've gathered from various people around the site:
  • The ability to add/name tabs? (at least to rename the rules tab for onexones?)
  • To claim roleplays somehow (for example, on a profile where it says "my roleplays," not all of them may be listed because the thread was created by the other partner)
  • To move old roleplays to the new system
  • GENRE PREFIXES FOR ONExONE'S PLEEEASE
  • did i mention adding/naming tabs yet (even in one-on-one's)
  • because that would be fab

Bugs that I've noticed:
  • Mobile site still says "ZIPPED" up top
  • Roleplay Resume on the profile is buggy af (see below)
335500848d09fa1bf8808e17c3d0699f.png

???? wat

Last edited:
Suggestions that I've gathered from various people around the site:
  • The ability to add/name tabs? (at least to rename the rules tab for onexones?)
  • To claim roleplays somehow (for example, on a profile where it says "my roleplays," not all of them may be listed because the thread was created by the other partner)
  • To move old roleplays to the new system
  • GENRE PREFIXES FOR ONExONE'S PLEEEASE
  • did i mention adding/naming tabs yet (even in one-on-one's)
  • because that would be fab

Bugs that I've noticed:
  • Mobile site still says "ZIPPED" up top
  • Roleplay Resume on the profile is buggy af
My threads and it says iwaku on my phone

My inbox went bye bye and bugged and went very weird on me and I couldn't access my new mail for a second. It was strange I had to get out of the browser and go back in before it worked.

on my iPad and phone I can't find my watched threads!

not sure if bug or my general incompetance, But I was just alerted to posts / quotings of mine that I already responded to and acknowledged. days ago. refreshed the page to make sure.

The new features like the rp overview is lovely and it seems fine on PC. But, as an avid phone user (Samsung Galaxy Note), I am encountering a few bugs.

I think people mentioned it several times already, but yes, I can't find my watched either. It didn't help that I need to redo my bookmarks (ie add a description) to see them on the menu. :/

Also, I heard I can access the roleplays from the GM's profile, but when I checked --- nope!

I shall be waiting patiently for feedback/advice re this problem I have via phone. :) Really appreciate all the hardwork you guys put in. <3

(PS: A friend of mine asked via Skype just as I was posting - is the rating system available yet? She tried rating several rps but couldn't do so.)

(PS: A friend of mine asked via Skype just as I was posting - is the rating system available yet? She tried rating several rps but couldn't do so.)
At least I can answer this. :)

The rating system is supposed to be disabled, but Diana haven't find a way to delete the stars altogether yet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
NOTE ABOUT WATCHED THREADS ON PHONES AND SMALL SCREENS!

As you already know, you cannot get to them from the forum, BUT you can still get to them. First click alerts, then find the text 'all alerts' and click that. Click on the drop down box on the top of the alerts page named your account, look after watched threads, click it, then click on all watched threads.

Yes this is a bit complicated, but until the bug is fixed there's nothing else to do about it.

^ adding on what RB said,

Or~ You can put the watched threads link on your signature, like I do. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Something weird is going on in my inbox. Some one send me a new PM and they said "Conversation Status:Not open for further replies." I said that I come not write in it and he send me another one. It did the same thing.

I don't know if this has been posted before, but if it has then please ignore me. I can't seem to upload a roleplay icon for a new thread. I have the image saved to my computer and when I go to upload, it takes me to a captcha page and then to an error page back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.