Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.5.0

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
You might end up messaging the wrong person and getting BAD information. Everyone needs to be able to see what is reported and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

KNOWN ISSUES STILL TO BE ADDRESSED
  • Custom colors in the rich text editor default to magic pink regardless of expected color. #12
  • The description field when creating a new roleplay is difficult to write in with mobile browsers. #31
  • Watched content is missing from the dropdown menu on mobile. #74
  • Roleplays cannot be found on the author's profile. #74
  • Some PM conversations are locked. (???) #79
  • Uploading RP icons causes an error. (???) #80
  • "Open Roleplay Resume" does not change to "Close Roleplay Resume" as expected. #92
  • Creating Worlds & Settings and Developing Characters & Cultures content forums are missing prefix filters. #94
  • Ad banners are errored into oblivion.
  • Mini roleplay resumes under icons are formatted strangely.
  • Chats submenu on navbar is also errored into oblivion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Small bug but it would make ease of use much easier for folks with small screens and people (like me) who run Iwaku in non-fullscreen windows.

Capture.PNG
There used to be a ... expander for the remaining options in the toolbar that get hidden by smaller screens. In my particular case, it's hiding Chats, Members, Bookmarks, and Help. Someone with a smaller screen or smaller window might have even more stuff hidden.

Now there is no more expander, so if I'm on a small screen and want to, say, view the Members list for example (something I do a lot as a Staffie), I have to either manually navigate to the Member List by URL, or expand my window to reveal it, click it, then shrink it back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray
Teens can access Libertine, adults can access Liberteen.

YOU DONE BROKED IT DIANA

I'm having issues viewing my own overview for an rp I just created. Just letting you know......

I'm having issues viewing my own overview for an rp I just created. Just letting you know......
How exactly did you make the thread? Where did you go and what button did you press? You appear to have circumvented the new system and made just an IC thread.

I pressed the Add New Roleplay button..... >.< *cries* I don't like this system! It's scary!

EDIT: If I'm reading shit right, I SHOULD be able to just create an In Character thread. The rp in question is a one X one rp. Also the problem is intermittent

Last edited:
It's not letting me edit the Overview of my 1x1 thread, or rather it won't let me do anything with the "character sheet" portion of it. It is saying I don't have permission.

If I'm reading shit right, I SHOULD be able to just create an In Character thread. The rp in question is a one X one rp. Also the problem is intermittent
It's not letting me edit the Overview of my 1x1 thread, or rather it won't let me do anything with the "character sheet" portion of it. It is saying I don't have permission.

We had an accident with the age-group permissions for some of the sections, this shoooouuuuld be fixed now!

Are we supposed to have a Mythos chat? I remember it being a thing a loooong time ago and there was even a poll (I think?) to have it renamed.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/pages/rpmythos/

It's here, and there is an option for it in the Chats dropdown, but there's no chatbox there.

We had an accident with the age-group permissions for some of the sections, this shoooouuuuld be fixed now!
I put in some stuff into the Character sheet section, it let me do it and then nothing showed up. When I go to edit it, I see the images but there are no additional tabs nor is there any evidence of change in the Overview tab.

I put in some stuff into the Character sheet section, it let me do it and then nothing showed up. When I go to edit it, I see the images but there are no additional tabs nor is there any evidence of change in the Overview tab.

That's weird... O__O everything settings wise and how you did it looks like it SHOULD work. Have you tried adding text in there to see if that will show up? Then we can see if there's a conflict with image-only entries in there...

In order to get a custom color previously used I could highlight text with that color and it would take me to that color when I click on "customs" in the color box. Now it will not take me to the color I highlighted. Whenever I go to make custom colors it immediately goes to light pink which isn't the color I highlighted.

That's weird... O__O everything settings wise and how you did it looks like it SHOULD work. Have you tried adding text in there to see if that will show up? Then we can see if there's a conflict with image-only entries in there...
I put in a wee bit of text and still nothing.

I put in a wee bit of text and still nothing.
something is definitely wrong then. @__@ I will look in to that further tomorrow

• Thank You
Reactions: Adelaide

CAST LIST AND RULES NOW WORK

@fatalrendezvous MAYBE GOING TO BED FOR REAL NOW

I'm guessing this is already known, but banners don't work and the Ads section is down.

My first post in "Two Times One Sword" (the one on one RP) is just a star symbol. It says it was edited by a mod, but I'm not sure why that is. Did something in my first post trip some kind of rule?

So there used to be a tab like help or something, and it showed bb codes and some other stuff. Tabs not there anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.