BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm not much of a bug fixer, but I can ask a couple quick questions. Has he tried a hard refresh, which forces Iwaku to resend all its data? Does the text box still not appear if he goes to "More Options"? Did he check whether or not he turned off the rich text editor, which can be an option for phone compatibility, and is buried somewhere in settings/preferences?
Okay the hard refresh idea worked for him XD

For some reason, im always getting alerts of past post that I already checked!

More precisely my roleplay 1x1 with Jazz.

I'm getting alerts from September!!! XD
Plz fix it! It's really annoying cause I don't even get recent posts :')

I'm not sure if this is intentional bug or someone's already reported it or anything (if so I apologize >///< ) but the Bar Chat in Chat Roleplaying doesn't go anywhere. The link is just a test. -> /roleplays/bar-test-placeholder.31/
Clicking it only comes up with an Error page.
Again, I apologize if I'm missing something and shouldn't have reported this, I'm rather very new.
TAllTIK.png

I'm not sure if this is intentional bug or someone's already reported it or anything (if so I apologize >///< ) but the Bar Chat in Chat Roleplaying doesn't go anywhere. The link is just a test. -> /roleplays/bar-test-placeholder.31/
Clicking it only comes up with an Error page.
Again, I apologize if I'm missing something and shouldn't have reported this, I'm rather very new.
TAllTIK.png

The Bar Chat is ran by the user @Zen. It is possible it is only accessible if she is running an event as she is the technical owner; however, it is also possible Zen no longer runs bar nights o.o

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Just as a note so people dun think this is getting ignored, we are settings things up to schedule another big bug fix update. This will be either at the end of December (or more likely) the beginning of January!

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm just messing something up somewhere, but I'm trying to use the sTabs BBcode on this page and as you can probably see by clicking it, it's turning out really, really weird. I've followed the examples to a tee but I can't figure out why it's misbehaving. I searched the forums for help with this already but found nothing, so either it's a bug nobody's noticed or I'm just doing something really wrong? >_>

@PrincessLala95, I wouldn't use the Stabs code for something like that. They don't conform so any bounderies set they'll just ignore. Use the regular tabs or even the slides instead :)

@PrincessLala95, I wouldn't use the Stabs code for something like that. They don't conform so any bounderies set they'll just ignore. Use the regular tabs or even the slides instead :)
Regular tabs? These were the only tabs I could find in the BBcode guide.

Code:
[tabs][tab=Title1]Information[/tab][tab=title2]Information[/tab][/tabs]

Output:

• Information
  • Information

Though I wouldn't suggest using so many tabs o.o

Reactions: Brovo
Hi guys. I've noticed a bug and it looks like this:

bug.PNG

I logged out off my account and I happened to notice the link. When I clicked it, it redirected me to this:

bug2.PNG

I'm not sure if the other links should be there too.

BIG ANNOYING BUG
So, in my group roleplay, i selected the prefix CLOSED SIGN UPS.
It shows in the overview thread, but whenever i switch to anything else, it becomes OPEN SIGN UPS

Now, its particularly annoying because people send sign ups and then blame me when i reject them.
Anyways, just letting you know and i hope this gets fixed soon

have a good day

@B l u E s, Go into your OOC thread and click "thread tools", then click "edit thread title". This is where you'll beable to change the tag to closed sign-ups or, if it's not an option, simply remove the tag :)

Reactions: B l u E s
All I did was edit the rules and everything was converted to html D: Note the roleplay has been but for more than a month and bug occurs all through the tabs, not just in the overview.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-01-17-50-08.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-01-17-50-08.png
    241.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Not sure if it's just my computer or what, but basic tabs are not working for me. I'll post my code and output here.

Code:
[tabs]
[tab=Fire]fire[/tab][tab=Water]water[/tab][tab=Earth]earth[/tab][tab=Air]air[/tab]
[tab=Spirit]spirit[/tab][tab=Plasma]plasma[/tab][tab=Iron]iron[/tab][tab=Wood]wood[/tab]
[tab=Darkness]darkness[/tab][tab=Light]light[/tab]
[/tabs]

Output:

• fire
  • water
  • earth
  • air
  • spirit
  • plasma
  • iron
  • wood
  • darkness
  • light

Does this look weird to anyone else? Also, when I go through the forums and see others try to explain how to do tabs and they have an example, they look weird too, just like the above thing.

Well this weird, the code seems fine [I edited in case it was confusing the title with the body] but now my own code won't work o.o

Code:
[tabs][tab=Fire]tab1[/tab][tab=Water]tab2[/tab][tab=Earth]tab3[/tab][tab=Air]tab4[/tab][tab=Spirit]tab5[/tab][tab=Plasma]tab6[/tab][tab=Iron]tab7[/tab][tab=Wood]tab7[/tab][tab=Darkness]tab8[/tab][tab=Light]tab9[/tab][/tabs]

Output:

My code:

Code:
[Tabs][tab=Test1]Test[/tab][tab=Test2]test[/tab][/tabs]

Output

2nd Attempt:

• Body part here.
  • Body part here.

Yep, tabs code is broken at the moment. Diana is aware of it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
So just a few moments earlier, the chat tab disappeared from the main page:

Screen.jpg

TABS FIXED NOW!

Not sure what went wrong, but a simple reuploading of the tabs stuff fixed it. o___o

I've been on vacation for about a week. When I got back, I realized that I wasn't being sent any email notifications. I'm not sure if it counts as a bug, but all my preferences are set to send emails of any replies and even the new replies from this morning aren't being sent to me anymore. My email is correct as well. I double checked it.

• Useful
Reactions: SamIO
I've been on vacation for about a week. When I got back, I realized that I wasn't being sent any email notifications. I'm not sure if it counts as a bug, but all my preferences are set to send emails of any replies and even the new replies from this morning aren't being sent to me anymore. My email is correct as well. I double checked it.
I could be wrong, but I don't believe you get additional emails on subsequent unread replies.

For example, if a thread you've selected for email notifications gets a post in it that you haven't read, you'll get an email for the first unread post. If you don't ever end up reading that one, the system won't generate a new email for each subsequent post until you get caught up. You'll only ever get the one email.

However, if you get an email for the first post, hop on the forum to read it, then go off to do something else and someone posts in that time, THEN you'll get an email for the second post.

Hopefully that makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.