BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, that's a bit of fantastic news. I'll try and remember this idea until things get settled, then.
As a heads up, you can always still draft something up and post it in your blog for safekeeping!

• Useful
Reactions: SamIO
Whatever causes this alert:
c4e6c30e84ce029442a7bea274cb87bb.png

/bored in cbox has a dead link now! :o

You're right; I totally forgot this is just for Xenforo things. xD

When you don't use the rich text editor on the purple theme, the text turns into a similar dark shade of purple. This would be cool, but it's near impossible to see because the textbox is dark grey like this. Also, regardless of rich text editor enabled or not, tags and other links look equally dark as seen here.

I am currently having a weird bug where the ChatBox for the In Character Chat Boxes and the Themed Setting Chat Boxes:

- The Chatbox is shorten by half, missing the right part of the Chatbox. The chatbox itself is still complete (has all the options and the texts in it).

Am I the only that has this?

Nevermind, it fixed itself.

Last edited:
I was editing a message in a private conversation thread (specifically a pair of character sheets) and when I saved, all of the BB coding in that entire message, from font to alignment to text color, switched to HTML.

THIS WAS NOT HOW I WANTED TO LEARN HTML.png

I'm working on going through and removing/replacing the incorrect coding myself, so I'm not in need of a reversal or anything. The message seems to be saving correctly with BB code and everything now. I just thought I should report it here.

Edit: I'd like to note that all of the text I added was saved correctly, it was just the code and formatting that messed up.

In the 'roleplay 101' post, there are links to jump-in-rpgs, but they don't work. It just goes to an error-page.

In the 'roleplay 101' post, there are links to jump-in-rpgs, but they don't work. It just goes to an error-page.

Jump in roleplays was its own section until just a month or so ago, so the admins probably haven't had time to fix that page to fit the new system. Now you can find jump in roleplays in the group section's genre categories. For example, if you want a jump in fantasy rp, you go to the fantasy category and look after a roleplay with either the prefix "jump in and bio" or "no bio required". The prefix is visible on the left side of the title of the thread.

Not entirely sure if this goes here or not but recently the alert drop down menu will do this odd thing every now and then where I'll get an alert and it'll refresh all pass related alerts over span of a few days, so all I see are those alerts and none of the others I 've recieved in the past couple hours; however, this littke tick doesn't effect the actual alert page you are brought to when you click "view all alerts". I'll screen shot it next time this happens.

So I suddenly got a notification that I have two alerts, but when I went to check my alerts it said that there were no alerts? The red counter also disappeared along with it, so I guess it isn't that big of a deal to receive a false alert. However, what does bother me is that I seemingly seem to receive alerts for no reason at all, but alerts I should be getting, like new posts in threads that I have watched, don't appear, or come through anymore.

Ok, still impossible to write the overview of a new roleplay. It's been extremely aggravating.

@WishfulNemo, The best thing to do it "view all alerts" because you may be getting those alerts but the drop down menu may not be showing them.

@AshenAngel, I think the Admins are waiting for the creator of the program to fix it. I'm not sure if they can fix something like that on their end but don't quote me on it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
@Noctis the Devious: I did that after I saw no alerts, but it didn't show anything new to me. Just past alerts I had been notified of before.

Huh, weird o.o

Okay not sure if this has been reported, but I'm typing this on behalf of a friend -cough- @BabyBear -cough-

Basically, the text box is not appearing for some weird reason

He tried refreshing the webpage a couple of thousand times, but it still doesn't appear apparently.

So uh...HALP

Okay not sure if this has been reported, but I'm typing this on behalf of a friend -cough- @BabyBear -cough-

Basically, the text box is not appearing for some weird reason

He tried refreshing the webpage a couple of thousand times, but it still doesn't appear apparently.

So uh...HALP

So, I'm not much of a bug fixer, but I can ask a couple quick questions. Has he tried a hard refresh, which forces Iwaku to resend all its data? Does the text box still not appear if he goes to "More Options"? Did he check whether or not he turned off the rich text editor, which can be an option for phone compatibility, and is buried somewhere in settings/preferences?

The rich text editor is also accessible from the text box though.

Status
Not open for further replies.