BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if the Chats dropdown was intentionally removed, but it's now gone.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
I can't add tags to my roleplays. :O

And maybe I forgot how but I can't link anything using the [*url=site location]site name[/url] method.

I don't know if any one else had this problem, but I went to my watched threads and all of them are gone. Just gone. I been off for a week or so, and I don't really remember who I was role playing with.

If you can still get to that link tell me how

secondly
There at the bottom It says all watched threads click it and boom there you go

I don't know if any one else had this problem, but I went to my watched threads and all of them are gone. Just gone. I been off for a week or so, and I don't really remember who I was role playing with.
Read above

I think I have the navbar showing up the menu like it's supposed to on smaller screens, but people will have to check for me and make sure. o__o This SHOULD(???) also fix the missing Watched Threads link for people too. But I still have to change the link to directly go to ALL unwatched threads instead of showing the unread page first.

Links on the Chats page should be fixed, and yes the menu links for the chats was intentionally removed while we figure out some of this loading troubles. D:

Still looking in to some of these other things. @____@

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I think I have the navbar showing up the menu like it's supposed to on smaller screens, but people will have to check for me and make sure. o__o
Yep, now there's a drop down box there all the time until the window is stretched out enough for all of them to be seen. :)

Yep, now there's a drop down box there all the time until the window is stretched out enough for all of them to be seen. :)
Where is it

It wasn't showing up on my phone, because that is where I do a lot of my role playing. It works fine on my computer.

It wasn't showing up on my phone, because that is where I do a lot of my role playing. It works fine on my computer.
Should be exactly what I said if you can get to watched threads link at the bottom where it says you have no new threads it has a link that says show all thread's,

I think I have the navbar showing up the menu like it's supposed to on smaller screens, but people will have to check for me and make sure. o__o This SHOULD(???) also fix the missing Watched Threads link for people too. But I still have to change the link to directly go to ALL unwatched threads instead of showing the unread page first.

Links on the Chats page should be fixed, and yes the menu links for the chats was intentionally removed while we figure out some of this loading troubles. D:

Still no watched threads in pop up menu like it was yesterday on my phone

Where is it
there should be a thing that says "menu" where things like 'forum', 'groups', and such usually are. Click on that and things will show up to the left of the screen.

@Diana It seems like there's a bug on the navigation bar ): While you can open the drop down box, the forum one doesn't have its sub-categories, so you can't go to watched threads or anything o_o

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
It was saying that i was NOT watching any threads. But, it seems to have fixed itself since then.

So this isn't a bug so much as a color problem, but the new location of the Inbox and Alerts sometimes makes it very hard to see them, depending on what color you use.

Untitled-1.jpg

I know they are there because something happens when I hover over them, but I just can't see them! O_O

All fixed! :D

Last edited:
Nvm my post I am slightly asleep still

Are the Ads that are usually at the top of the site supposed to be gone??? There were visible on my phone yesterday, but now the Ads do not show up at all on both my computer and my phone.

Are the Ads that are usually at the top of the site supposed to be gone??? There were visible on my phone yesterday, but now the Ads do not show up at all on both my computer and my phone.
I've been seeing them come and go. I'm on PC, but it's really erratic. Sometimes they show up, but most of the time they don't.

I'm pretty sure Diana is aware and working on it xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray

*flails*

I'm not sure if I like this change! I don't run Iwaku in full screen because stealthmodewhileworking, and this has now affected me, lol. It looks like on smaller screens the site converts to the mobile interface, which feels really really clunky on a PC.

We couldn't just get the little navbar expander back? DD:

Status
Not open for further replies.