BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first post in "Two Times One Sword" (the one on one RP) is just a star symbol. It says it was edited by a mod, but I'm not sure why that is. Did something in my first post trip some kind of rule?
Nope, that was done in the process of converting all the roleplays to the new system. You should see tabs at the top of the thread, just under the title of it, that say Overview and Thread. The contents of the first post were moved to the Overview tab, but you can absolutely copy it back over to keep everything as it was. Sorry for the inconvenience!

My first post in "Two Times One Sword" (the one on one RP) is just a star symbol. It says it was edited by a mod, but I'm not sure why that is. Did something in my first post trip some kind of rule?

All first posts are moved to the "overview" tab due to tr update. You can just copy-paste the content to the "star" post and voila!

Omg... Ninjaed.

Awesome thanks guys =).

-Staff members can't view the libertine/teen section they aren't the right age for anymore. How am I now supposed to spy on the kids, huuuuh? ]: -cough- I mean, do my job. ^^'

I'm not sure if this is a new bug or an old thing, but none of the links at the bottom of the page are visible at all on mobile devices. All the Site Functions and Useful Links such just can't be seen or accessed when I'm on my phone, unlike the stuff in the top of page menu bar that I can access with the new swanky menu. That ought to be fixed somehow.

So there used to be a tab like help or something, and it showed bb codes and some other stuff. Tabs not there anymore
It's still there! It's just hidden by other parts of your top toolbar. If you can widen your screen at all, you can get to it.

That's related to this post I made higher up in the thread. Some of the things are getting hidden and there's no way to reveal them.

It's still there! It's just hidden by other parts of your top toolbar. If you can widen your screen at all, you can get to it.

That's related to this post I made higher up in the thread. Some of the things are getting hidden and there's no way to reveal them.
If you are on a computer and has a too small screen to see all of it, you can push the window to a smaller size and eventually all you will see is "menu", click on that and everything will come up in a drop down menu :) On phones the screen is so small, that the drop down menu is always there. (Would be good if it was possible to click up all of them though instead of decreasing your window xD)

So, the new mobile interface is LOVELY!

BUT.

It has a weird problem with accessing the chats. I couldn't describe it well, so here's a video:

Basically, if you click on the Chats button in the sidebar (rather than using the dropdown), it takes you to the page with links to all the different chats. The OOC chat links don't play nicely with Safari. The other chats work just fine, and if you use the dropdown menu on the chats button in the sidebar and select a specific chat, those work fine too.

As far as I can see, the only difference is that on the page, the OOC chat links direct to http: whereas the ones that work all direct to https.

Last edited:
So my alert thing seems to be messed up. It told me there was an alert and when I clicked on it, it said there are no new alerts.

So my alert thing seems to be messed up. It told me there was an alert and when I clicked on it, it said there are no new alerts.

I'm having issues with the alerts as well. Normally when you get new alerts the alert tab at the top of the screen is highlighted to show you that you have new alerts. That isn't happening anymore. I am also not recieveing alerts for threads, and what I mean is that I am not being alerted for one person's post but I will be alerted for another persons. Basically I'm just not getting ALL my alerts in one specific thread but I am getting some.

I'm on the mobile version attempting to type up a new jump in for the modern fantasy, but whenever I go to click on the text box for the description in order to get my keyboard to come up, my keyboard will flash up for a millisecond, then disappear. Not sure if it's my dumbass smartphone trolling me or if it's a glitch on the mobile version, but whatever. It's an irking issue for me.

Edit: Clicking three times in rapid, irritated fashion gets the keyboard up, but scrolling to see what you've written makes it disappear again. Ughhhhh...

Edit Mark 2: Annnnd now the keyboard won't come up at all.

Edit Mark 3: After closing out safari completely, there was still no change. And turning my phone off then back on didn't help me either.

Edit Mark 4: My keyboard works for everything except for the description. Go figure.

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Bitterblue
I don't know if this matters majorly or not, but after the update, my signature appears to be broken, no matter whether I log on from my laptop or tablet. It worked before the update, but not it shows a broken image

umm, I can't access the ads page, it's says it down because of a server error?

So, um, I made a post last night that had a picture in the middle and roughly fifteen lines of text above the picture ended up getting deleted, replaced with empty space. I don't really know what happened there at all but I thought I would mention it.

My watched threads and etc the links to get to the list of watched threads are gone. I can't get to them any more it was on the pop out menu but it isn't any more

My watched threads and etc the links to get to the list of watched threads are gone. I can't get to them any more it was on the pop out menu but it isn't any more

Annnnd now I'm having that issue as well. I can't find the stupid button!

Also, ashamed to say this, but I'm kinda missing the old setup. While all the new gadgets look nice, I'm kinda at a loss as to how to use them. The help guides are kinda going over my head.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Annnnd now I'm having that issue as well. I can't find the stupid button!

Also, ashamed to say this, but I'm kinda missing the old setup. While all the new gadgets look nice, I'm kinda at a loss as to how to use them. The help guides are kinda going over my head.
Right

don't know if this was mentioned already but, i went to one of my old role-plays and my entire Character Sheet was gone and replaced by a image of a star... i just got back from a pretty long hiatus and i am very confused.

don't know if this was mentioned already but, i went to one of my old role-plays and my entire Character Sheet was gone and replaced by a image of a star... i just got back from a pretty long hiatus and i am very confused.
Check the overview tab up top

Status
Not open for further replies.