BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrmmm.

I just got two blog update alerts from a user that I am not following.

I noticed that after editing another user's post that had been URL'd by that strange spammy thing that's been going around that something was wrong with the editDate element.
Lasted edited by : A moment ago
That doesn't seem right, to me. :o

Not sure if this is a bug per se, but in the Banner Ads control panel, clicking "Extend" results in a message that says "There are no pricing rules defined for this zones. Please contact site administrator."

Grammatical errors aside, is there any way for us to renew banners so that we don't have to resubmit them?

I've been trying iwaku all morning on my Safari browser and it hasn't been working. I downloaded Google chrome and tried it on that. It works just fine. I'm not sure what's going on, just thought I'd report it.

I've been having issues on it with Safari too. It won't load.

Just today, by the way. Usually it works fine.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Was able to load everything on my phone to day besides Iwaku, and now it's going slow on my laptop. Everything is loading slowly. I've restarted my laptop already, but it hasn't helped.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Okay, so i'm starting to get really annoyed. I've rebooted EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE. I've contacted my internet service and THEYVE REBOOTED EVERYTHING. The only thing I can think of is that it's on Iwaku's end. Everything for this site, and this site only, is running slow today. My phone and tablet can't even handle it and won't even load the home page. I'm doing good to type this because 90% of the time it won't load the text box up for me to reply to anything including groups and threads and blog posts. The only thing I've been able to effectively post on consistently is a profile post and even then getting it to load up is a pain. Are you doing updates or something or what's going on? I've never had this issue before. Baseline: Nothing is loading correctly and it doesn't load text boxes at all.

I've been having issues on it with Safari too. It won't load.

Just today, by the way. Usually it works fine.

Me too! It's even giving me problems now and won't let me type outside of the quote box. I've tried IE and safari won't even load. I am downloading chrome to see if it will make a difference.

Grammatical errors aside, is there any way for us to renew banners so that we don't have to resubmit them?

You CAN edit a banner and it resend it to validation, but the admincp doesn't tell me if the banner has been resent/edited in a way that helps me tell the difference from the other banners. D: it's just easier to resumbit.

Untitled.png

On the Dark theme, the .lockedAlert class has text nearly the same color as the background background of .secondaryContent; rgb(24, 24, 24) on top of rgb(25, 25, 25). :o

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing Sammy noted also happens for the Medium theme.

The new content ratings box things have some vertical spacing issues.

931928cab9.png

For the first one, see how the Explicit rating box covers part of the 'g' in 'Signup'? Looks silly.

Then for the last one that problem doesn't occur, but the boxes for the last three rating tags overlap with the ones above.

I also think they're spread too far apart on the horizontal, but that's an aesthetics thing rather than a real problem. :P

umm... I made alot of posts on one PM and this happened, where instead of the normal information stuff on the side, I had something weird:

c45b1511ebe9d39b90033768bf8996a4.png

zoomed in it looks like this:

79d9bb1ff35e4525cc8a1c0aa2424f04.png

on new PMs I don't get anything on the side at all:

43e2e39dbe1eae1b55e678f0c760b690.png

on older PMs it's fine:

1bc86a5974dda4c3b3255f3a9accc1e1.png

this might be my own fault and if so, I'm sorry ;_;

EDIT:
turns out my partner can see it too:
6c9ce4c8c86acd72ec09b69301d01624.png

Last edited by a moderator: