Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a BUG REPORT THREAD!

We just updated the forums to 1.4.2!

If something weird is happening, or giving you errors, report it in this thread.

PLEASE -ONLY- REPORT IT IN THIS THREAD. DO NOT SEND A CONVERSATION, EMAIL, HIT UP PEOPLE IN CHAT OR ON SKYPE UNLESS YOU CANNOT POST ON THE FORUMS.
Vay, Diana, and Jared fix things. All three need to be able to see what is report and what has been fixed. Please make sure to report bugs in the right place or we might never get it fixed!

I think something was undone in the process of updating.

The Watched Threads link in the navigation bar is redirecting to only the watched threads with new replies again. It should be redirecting to all watched threads instead.

WHERE ARE MY WATCHED THREADS?!?!?!?!?!

EDIT: 'Scuse me. I"m used to clicking the 'watched threads' tab and it going right to all my watched threads. I forgot the 'unread watched threads and all that jazz'. o///o;

Pm messages are showing up in postings. Which is bad. I have a lot of private rps here. :/

Pm messages are showing up in postings. Which is bad. I have a lot of private rps here. :/
Only you see your PMs or things you have permission to see! No one else does, and it has been confirmed by nice volunteers!

More of a suggestion than a bug but could we add the adult member teen member labels back in the thing where you click people's names? Not everyone has age listed.

Not a bug, also a suggestion. The Global sign ups/ OOC forum. I would love if you guys brought that back. I miss it allready

Not a bug, also a suggestion. The Global sign ups/ OOC forum. I would love if you guys brought that back. I miss it allready
Post it as an idea thread! Requests/problems in the wrong place get lost/forgotten :/

Also forum and thread titles are showing up all vertical on Mobile in random places.
(iphone 5, safari)

Post it as an idea thread! Requests/problems in the wrong place get lost/forgotten :/

Also forum and thread titles are showing up all vertical on Mobile in random places.
(iphone 5, safari)

I'm having the same issue

Also, is it a bug that thread prefixes are gone? My partner and I want the romance tag back but we're not getting the option when we edit the thread :/

Ok, real Bug this time. If you look at someones profile, under their posting activity. You can see them posting to conversations and what they posted. If this is a bug please fix this. If its not... why?

@Lewi

The pink and blue stars over avatars tell you if they're an adult or a teen.

@Tonedeaf only you can see your conversations, this has been tested and confirmed by volunteers!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I posted from a tablet today and there's very little indication that the post went through as there's no scrolling or message. It's minor, but I thought I'd let you know that this happens on mobile platforms.

The alerts that pop up when you are scrolling through a forum (Ie you have 1 new conversation ect ect.) They are all white. and have no text.

There is no 'Create thread' button in groups anymore (or if there is I cant find it)

Reactions: Minibit
There is no 'Create thread' button in groups anymore (or if there is I cant find it)
I can't find it either: on Laptop (Firefox) or iPhone (Safari)

This isn't as much of a bug as a suggestion. The arrows used to go to the bottom and top of the page is very dark, and I can barely even see it on my phone. Is there any way to make it more clear so that I can get use of it?

This isn't as much of a bug as a suggestion. The arrows used to go to the bottom and top of the page is very dark, and I can barely even see it on my phone. Is there any way to make it more clear so that I can get use of it?
Post this in the style errors thread, or as an idea thread; stuff posted in the wrong place tends to get missed/forgotten :3

Status
Not open for further replies.