BUG REPORTS THREAD: XF 1.3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it is my internet or if it is a bug. My replies and alerts take forever to load. Every time I want to watch a thread or look at preview of someone's profile it won't let me.

v3g3v6.jpg

I was editing a post and I saw this, there are 4 strike-through buttons XD. I refreshed twice and it got rid of two of the buttons, but there is still an extra one lol. It's not a problem for me at all, I don't really use the strike-through button, but I thought I should let you guys know.

I am not sure if it is a big problem or anything, sorry that I can't make a screenshot since I am using my phone lol xD

But, I wanted to ask of the Mods added something new to the forum or it's just me..

@Diana
@Vay

It appears now at any major forum ( example general chatting, even here or other sections )
A list with all the letters in the alphabet ( set as a keyboard ) just on top of the sections next to the option for having more pages ( pg 1,2, etc)

I hope I explained the best I could as I am knocked tired ..:'(

@PureKor

Can you tell us more about what kind of device/browser you use when you encounter the problem?

Hey @Vay

I am using Chrome with my iphone xD

It's not exact an issues but it's just strange as in some sections it's there xD

Example like this it appears, the entire alphabet :

#A B C D E F G etc

Just at general, mature sections and this community hub section :(

The letters listing is a special addon that's under testing, but it's a bit buggy and not working 100% yet. O_O

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
v3g3v6.jpg

I was editing a post and I saw this, there are 4 strike-through buttons XD. I refreshed twice and it got rid of two of the buttons, but there is still an extra one lol. It's not a problem for me at all, I don't really use the strike-through button, but I thought I should let you guys know.
Every time I open up the edit post thing, there seems to be another strikethrough button xD. at first it was only two, and now it's four. I'm on Chrome on my laptop, so I dunno if it's just me bugging out or not. As Sinopa said it's not really a problem (unless eventually it keeps multiplying... O.o)

UPDATE:
I have images now.

Attachments

• doubleuh.png
    doubleuh.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 2
  • uhhhhh.png
    uhhhhh.png
    12 KB · Views: 2
  • uh.png
    uh.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having that extra strikethrough button each time I edit problem too.
lolwutudoinstrikethru.png

>_____> I edit a lot. Shut up.

I would normally start out with the cliché "Is it just me...", but now that I'm accessing the site from a different comp and location, it's probably not. Anyway, the avatars on posts are showing up pixilated, but fine everywhere else. I noticed that this started about an hour ago for me and I've managed to confirm the issue on IE, Opera, Chrome desktop, and Chrome's Android mobile version.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
I would normally start out with the cliché "Is it just me...", but now that I'm accessing the site from a different comp and location, it's probably not. Anyway, the avatars on posts are showing up pixilated, but fine everywhere else. I noticed that this started about an hour ago for me and I've managed to confirm the issue on IE, Opera, Chrome desktop, and Chrome's Android mobile version.

Ah, that is fixed now. O__O

Still working on some of these other WTF issues. >>

Not sure if this counts as a bug but it bugs me! Does that count!? XD Anyways Sometimes I'll sign on and see I have an alert. I mouse over to see what it is and the drop down window will say "You have no new alerts." Right away I know someone has posted something in one of my groups. Sure enough once I hunt through my groups I will find that someone has posted something. Is this something other people have an issue with or is it just me?

What happened to the forum on mobile version !@_@

All the forum has gone to the right side/ so to the top -Alerts and Inbox have disappeared ..:(

They appear only if I turn my iphone on horizontal side.. Bit I normally keep it on vertical ..

Can someone fix this please ?

The Phantom/Ghost alerts are from the Groups system. O_O It means a group you once participated in has recently gotten new posts, but it doesn't send the alert properly!

Aparently @Tone 6th is having trouble loading their account, they have tried logging it on two separate devices and the site hasn't loaded from them.

Edit: appears to have been resolved

Last edited:
I've been having problems with getting logged out. This has been going on since I've signed up, and it hasn't gotten any better.

I'm either replying to a private message or fixing my profile information, but all of a sudden I get a message that I've been logged out and I need to log back in to continue. It happens every time I begin to type something down.

Oh angel Diana, please fix this because it's really beginning to annoy me.

I've been having problems with getting logged out. This has been going on since I've signed up, and it hasn't gotten any better.

I'm either replying to a private message or fixing my profile information, but all of a sudden I get a message that I've been logged out and I need to log back in to continue. It happens every time I begin to type something down.

Oh angel Diana, please fix this because it's really beginning to annoy me.

Are you making sure to check the "Remember Me" box when logging in? (I have to ask! So many people forget!)

Are you making sure to check the "Remember Me" box when logging in? (I have to ask! So many people forget!)

I use incognito (I'm using the family computer at the moment), so I don't feel it's necessary to check 'remember me' because it's going to eventually forget me. Though, I guess I can try logging in without using incognito, and see if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.