Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug!

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• THE OLD TABS CODE IS BACK BUT DID THAT BREAK THE GETAROUND-FIX?

Is it just me or are fonts not working with BBCode? When I change the fonts using rich text, it works, but when I do the same thing using BBCode (both using a div tag and font tag) it doesn't show up. All that does show up is Courier New, Monospace and the default font. All other fonts, when typed, show as the default font unless changed using the rich text editor.

lately I have noticed it notifying even though I am the one posting in my private messages. dont bug me to much but that sounds like a bug

In private message threads, I can no longer see either my 'last read' date, or those of my fellow conversation participant. Is there something I can do to fix that on my end?

In private message threads, I can no longer see either my 'last read' date, or those of my fellow conversation participant. Is there something I can do to fix that on my end?
You can rectify this on your end by going to your Privacy settings and ensuring the box Show your Last Read Date of conversation messages has a checkmark. As for your fellow conversation participants, I know most have left the box unchecked.

I hope this helps and let me or any other staff member know if you need anything else 🤍

Reactions: Kuno and jarek56
I've had a habit of inserting Images under Spoiler text, and it has worked splendidly for a solid year now.

Like this.

But suddenly, as of 10 minutes ago before posting here, the Images are simply posted outside of the Spoiler Tags and the spoiler cannot be clicked open. Did I do something wrong?

@jarek56 I am unsure as to what's that about but perhaps, it could be the image size you're using. I tested it out below and posted a code for you, as well. Hope this works for you and if not, please let me know. 😊

360x200.png

Code:
[spoiler=image within][img]https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/_common/img/placeholder/360x200.png[/img][/spoiler]

@jarek56 I am unsure as to what's that about but perhaps, it could be the image size you're using. I tested it out below and posted a code for you, as well. Hope this works for you and if not, please let me know. 😊

360x200.png

Code:
[spoiler=image within][img]https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/_common/img/placeholder/360x200.png[/img][/spoiler]
Weirdly enough it actually began working properly when I put in some kind of text just inside of the spoiler tag just before attaching the image, like so:

Test
c1dbb635148b6ff0d29b0fc52d932fc1.jpg

I do appreciate it as always, Constellations! :3

360x200.png

Code:
Weirdly enough it actually began working properly when I put in some kind of text just inside of the spoiler tag just before attaching the image, like so:

Glad that it did start working for you! You're welcome as always 🥰

By the way, that image is too cute!

• Love
Reactions: jarek56

360x200.png

Code:

Glad that it did start working for you! You're welcome as always 🥰

By the way, that image is too cute!
That was the hope. ;)

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
Status
Not open for further replies.