Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug!

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• THE OLD TABS CODE IS BACK BUT DID THAT BREAK THE GETAROUND-FIX?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Loveless
I'd just mention that the default tab span is 90% of the post width in the BBCode page (to remind people to make it 100% if they want it full), because it's not something that's intuitive at a first glance, especially for code beginners. Unsure if this works the same for sliders or accordions, but it's a possibility...

Those alert block codes seem to have lost their icons somewhere along the way and only retained their colors. It's not broken per se but, it's missing the feature which is what helped tell them apart from each other?

And of course, just to have it registered in the right place, reactions need a size tweak, they overlap slightly when there are multiple of them in the same post!

I forgot to check the fonts, it's something I had an issue with once so I'll be back shortly if I notice anything weird there Fonts are all okay to me! : D

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Kuno
Gif avatars no longer work. My evil queen no longer moves! *cries*

To piggyback off Reina, the profile pics have appeared to change size parameters. My hat has been cut off >:C

• Useful
Reactions: Loveless
I don't know if this is a bug or a purposeful choice made along with the updated forum moves and such, but I'll throw it in here, in case! 🤣

Some of the RP reaction choices (ex. OMG, spicy, according to plan, etc.) seem to have disappeared? (and of course I don't know if that's just for me, or everyone, either!)

I don't know if this is a bug or a purposeful choice made along with the updated forum moves and such, but I'll throw it in here, in case! 🤣

Some of the RP reaction choices (ex. OMG, spicy, according to plan, etc.) seem to have disappeared? (and of course I don't know if that's just for me, or everyone, either!)
They don't show up here, but they do on an RP sign up page... Have you tried looking for them on an actual RP page? If yes, where is the problem happening? Because it might be a specific folder since things got moved around and re-organized!

To piggyback off Reina, the profile pics have appeared to change size parameters. My hat has been cut off >:C
Now that I'm looking at it, yeah, seems like we're all being forced on a square when previously the space would change to fit larger avatar pictures... A plugin broke perhaps?

And of course, just to have it registered in the right place, reactions need a size tweak, they overlap slightly when there are multiple of them in the same post!
I've been trying to fix this forever D:< but it's being a pain in the ass. I have to find the magic piece of coding in the templates that affects on the size in the list there and not everywhere else. You would think it would be easy, but they like to hide things >:[

Gif avatars no longer work. My evil queen no longer moves! *cries*
AAAHH OH NO. I have to do a manual edit of a file, so luckily this is an easy fix

SO THAT'S WHAT SOMEBODY MEANT ABOUT THE SMIRKY ONE BEING MISSING. I just need to activate the reaction for the new forums! I totally missed that!

I was just about to post that gif avatars seem broken! But it looks like you have it under control.

I can't see signatures at all on mobile.

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 10.37.56 AM.png
Should these buttons be circular?

@unanun as far as I can remember, they've always been circles!

[Typed on mobile] Editor seems busted on mobile. Maybe it's just the new android update. But trying to hit return seems to shrink the line down. I've hit it like 3 times so far while typing and they disappear. . If I try to fix the errors, things start to delete randomly along with the new lines shrinking again. The cursor also jumps around randomly helping to delete random things. It seems to really do it anytime I stop typing.

[Typed on PC for legibility] Editor seems busted on mobile. Maybe it's just the new android update.

But trying to hit return seems to shrink the line down. I've hit it like 3 times so far while typing and they disappear.

If I try to fix the errors, things start to delete randomly along with the new lines shrinking again.

The cursor also jumps around randomly helping to delete random things.

It seems to really do it anytime I stop typing.

(I did this as an example to recreate the bug)

@unanun hmm, they look like circles to me on my devices!

[Typed on mobile] Editor seems busted on mobile. Maybe it's just the new android update. But trying to hit return seems to shrink the line down. I've hit it like 3 times so far while typing and they disappear. . If I try to fix the errors, things start to delete randomly along with the new lines shrinking again. The cursor also jumps around randomly helping to delete random things. It seems to really do it anytime I stop typing.

[Typed on PC for legibility] Editor seems busted on mobile. Maybe it's just the new android update.

But trying to hit return seems to shrink the line down. I've hit it like 3 times so far while typing and they disappear.

If I try to fix the errors, things start to delete randomly along with the new lines shrinking again.

The cursor also jumps around randomly helping to delete random things.

It seems to really do it anytime I stop typing.

(I did this as an example to recreate the bug)

The issue seems to be with Samsung's keyboard post android update. Or an odd interaction between the Samsung keyboard and Xenforo's text editor. Started using Gboard and it seems to be working fine.

I was clicking on a thread when this message popped up:
Screenshot_20220201-183546.png
I checked my own storage just to be sure which all is well, there's no issues there. I don't see it anymore but it just caught me off guard.

There is no way to send a message in cbox if you have the rich text editor turned off.

I sent something through the suggestion box and got this error (?):

fS3Iy5s.png

So I'm not sure if my message went through 😂

I've been messing around with the fonts lately and discovered that 3 of them seem to only work if I remove the previous font I used before selecting those ones, which is... Odd?

Petit Formal Script,
Dancing Script 2.0 (also shows up the same as Viaoda Libre in the editor for some reason? These definitely changed after I posted, huh-)
and Fredericka The Great. Selecting a font and then trying these out on top of it does nothing, so I nearly thought they were completely broken.

As an extra demonstration:
image_2022-02-15_220409.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.