Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug!

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• THE OLD TABS CODE IS BACK BUT DID THAT BREAK THE GETAROUND-FIX?

Search is broken for me. Any search query gives this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Tried in different browsers ,different devices, different keywords. Same result everywhere.

Hi! Sorry to be a pain and also sorry if this has already been reported (eep!).

I've noticed that with my PMs, whenever I send a message back to the person I'm corresponding with, I get a red notification as if I've just received a message. Not sure if this is something I can fix or is something that is waaaay beyond me. I hope I've made sense!

In Account Details, some checkboxes are missing for options.

Example:
iwakubug.PNG

Also happens on Play Style, Descriptive Style, Writing Levels, and Face Claims.

Anything I post absolutely cannot be edited (I had to create a whole new thread due to this).

Just thought I'd pop in and let someone know! <3

Anything I post absolutely cannot be edited (I had to create a whole new thread due to this).

Just thought I'd pop in and let someone know! <3
A common bug! The fix is to make sure that your thread title does not have any special characters (the fancy fonts screw things up)

I've been getting a phantom PM alert after I send a message.

I've been getting a phantom PM alert after I send a message.
I've been getting this, as well. I'd send a message then it shows a notification once it's sends. 🥴

We were testing out the thread collaborator feature earlier and managed to get myself locked out of my own thread 😅

Reproduction steps:
- Add collaborator to a thread
- Have collaborator lock the thread

Result:
Both thread owner and collaborator who locked the thread are unable to unlock and reply to the thread

Screenshots:
QgSXaKK.png
ZOKRlhn.png

Link to affected thread: [Thread link]

• Haha
Reactions: Ardent
We were testing out the thread collaborator feature earlier and managed to get myself locked out of my own thread 😅
I've unlocked this for you!

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
Hey, I've been trying to edit a comment I made on my thread because I messed up on the way I wanted to showcase the image. Though, whenever I press save, it says that there is a server issue. This also goes for text and all that, not just images. Not sure if this is a bug or something, might just be my device, thought I'd check anyway ^^'

Hey, I've been trying to edit a comment I made on my thread because I messed up on the way I wanted to showcase the image. Though, whenever I press save, it says that there is a server issue. This also goes for text and all that, not just images. Not sure if this is a bug or something, might just be my device, thought I'd check anyway ^^'
heyo! try taking the cookie emoji out, saving, then try editing your text as needed.

similar thing just happened to me in my partner search thread, so I changed the title to regular/normal characters and it works now 😊

lemme know if this doesn't work!

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
heyo! try taking the cookie emoji out, saving, then try editing your text as needed.

similar thing just happened to me in my partner search thread, so I changed the title to regular/normal characters and it works now 😊

Ah! It works now, thank you! 😊

Reactions: kroyote

Ah! It works now, thank you! 😊
Alright awesome!

If I remember correctly, special characters make things goofy and messed up.

I had a super similar problem way back when I changed my screen name to special characters! There's potentially an announcement like that laying somewhere around here about that, and if you ever find it/see it, it is completely my fault.

There's the privacy option to check to show whether you are online or not, but it shows I'm online regardless of it's status, perhaps it's this way for others as well.

There's the privacy option to check to show whether you are online or not, but it shows I'm online regardless of it's status, perhaps it's this way for others as well.
Yes, even though you have unchecked the box, you will still see yourself online but no one else will. I cannot remember the color that shows whenever you're offline but I want to say that it's gray. Also, you can see your current activity, as well. ^_^ I was confused about this before, too.

I hope that this was the response that you were looking for.

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
Yes, even though you have unchecked the box, you will still see yourself online but no one else will. I cannot remember the color that shows whenever you're offline but I want to say that it's gray. Also, you can see your current activity, as well. ^_^ I was confused about this before, too.

I hope that this was the response that you were looking for.
That's somewhat confusing, so yeah...

Maybe that ought to be changed? I have been on this site for a couple years now, and I literally thought the entire time that other people could see when I was online

Maybe that ought to be changed? I have been on this site for a couple years now, and I literally thought the entire time that other people could see when I was online
I'm pretty sure it's how the forum software is set up and not something that we can change.

I'm pretty sure it's how the forum software is set up and not something that we can change.
Welp

Did something happen to the fonts? 🤔 Some of them aren't displaying properly for me anymore

Did something happen to the fonts? 🤔 Some of them aren't displaying properly for me anymore
Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. They're all in a cursive font.

Reactions: Ardent
Status
Not open for further replies.