Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug!

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• I am just going to assume Font Awesome and Google Fonts are broken in some fashion because they ALWAYS ARE.
  • This similar threads things is in my way and on my nerves, I will see about changing that setting later.
  • The chat icon is up there twice and that is def not right
  • A BUNCH OF TROPHIES GOT REMOVED FROM PEOPLE THAT WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE REMOVED! I WILL GIVE THEM BACK DONT WORRY
  • The Discord Connection thing isn't working yet >:[ did something wrong there

Last edited:
I've noticed lately that when I press backspace to undo a typo, sometimes now iwaku will now also sometimes but not always undo some of the spacing I've done, taking generally that sentence and pushing it back a line of spacing.

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, but it's super annoying

I've noticed lately that when I press backspace to undo a typo, sometimes now iwaku will now also sometimes but not always undo some of the spacing I've done, taking generally that sentence and pushing it back a line of spacing.

I cannot guarantee this will fix this specific problem, but try turning off your javascript and then back on. Sometimes when there's issues with the post box it tends to be related to the javascript not loading all the way in properly.

I cannot guarantee this will fix this specific problem, but try turning off your javascript and then back on. Sometimes when there's issues with the post box it tends to be related to the javascript not loading all the way in properly.
...how do I do this?

...how do I do this?

I do not know specifically since people are on so many different browsers and devices! O_O But either thru your browser if on your computer, and through somewhere in settings on your mobile device. A quick google will be able to tell you where!

This!!!

It's annoying as fuck and it does it on all my devices... mobile phone, laptop, pc. I don't even 'enter' anymore until I've finished my entire post because every 'backspace' requires me to 're-enter' between paragraphs.

I tried with the java script thing, it doesn't seem to have fixed anything

uuung, it is not a thing I know how to fix as it's likely browser or device issue t___t

HOWEVER I HAVE SCHEDULED ANOTHER UPDATE DAY FOR JAN 2ND, SO MAYBE WE WILL HAVE A MIRACULOUS FIX

I'm sorry I'm not trying to cause you grief owl mom >.<

For whatever reason, and this might not be a XenForo bug, using ctrl + i/b on firefox just opens up the page info dialogue or bookmarks. Normally, ctrl+etc on text pages gives precedence to the page text styling over shortcuts, and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced it? It's a low-priority problem, but I'll post it here, just in case, thought I'd make a note of it!

For whatever reason, and this might not be a XenForo bug, using ctrl + i/b on firefox just opens up the page info dialogue or bookmarks. Normally, ctrl+etc on text pages gives precedence to the page text styling over shortcuts, and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced it? It's a low-priority problem, but I'll post it here, just in case, thought I'd make a note of it!

Yep! I've got the same issue with Edge. I used to use CTRL+P to insert an image but now it goes directly to my printing-prompt. Highly annoying... And whenever I've added an URL for my image and hit enter, it posts my post rather than adding the image. I can only do that now by clicking 'insert'.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: pinnedwing
I've noticed that when I send a PM it flags it as an unread message, so I have to open it in the inbox again for the notification to go away. Not every time, but I'd say about 3 of 5 or so.

I've noticed that when I send a PM it flags it as an unread message, so I have to open it in the inbox again for the notification to go away. Not every time, but I'd say about 3 of 5 or so.
Same here! I've got a lot of bugs, now that I'm thinking about it😭

i don't know if anyone else is having a similar issue, but i've noticed recently that when i'm on the site and click on a different part of the forum or a thread, i get an "oops" error message like it won't load. i refresh the page and it's fine, but yeah. it happens whenever i'm on mobile (which is a lot).

i do not have a screenshot, but if it happens again, i'll update this with it

Edit: added screenshot :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214-013203.png
    Screenshot_20230214-013203.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
It won’t let me edit for some reason. Like at all.

I mayhaps see your issue! If you have special characters as the title of your thread or screen name, you won't be able to.
There was an announcement about it WAY long ago, but I remember it because it was my fault pretty much lmao

I mayhaps see your issue! If you have special characters as the title of your thread or screen name, you won't be able to.
There was an announcement about it WAY long ago, but I remember it because it was my fault pretty much lmao
Ohhh oops

The tagging system has been fun recently. As in the drop down menu that usually autofills usernames if you are close hasn't appeared for a while. You can still tag, but it's more of a challenge now then before. (It is on both mobile and chrome not working) because it has to be so precise... which also means tagging with someone with a character is more diffcult now too. (Or if they have symbols). I also don't know if this is a bug or something changed with the update @Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.