Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug!

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• I am just going to assume Font Awesome and Google Fonts are broken in some fashion because they ALWAYS ARE.
  • This similar threads things is in my way and on my nerves, I will see about changing that setting later.
  • The chat icon is up there twice and that is def not right
  • A BUNCH OF TROPHIES GOT REMOVED FROM PEOPLE THAT WERENT SUPPOSED TO BE REMOVED! I WILL GIVE THEM BACK DONT WORRY
  • The Discord Connection thing isn't working yet >:[ did something wrong there

Last edited:
The tagging system has been fun recently. As in the drop down menu that usually autofills usernames if you are close hasn't appeared for a while. You can still tag, but it's more of a challenge now then before. (It is on both mobile and chrome not working) because it has to be so precise... which also means tagging with someone with a character is more diffcult now too. (Or if they have symbols). I also don't know if this is a bug or something changed with the update @Diana
Yes I am also having this issue and find it a bit inconvenient.

Reactions: LunaValentine
honestly im not quite sure if this was me being stupid n not noticing buuuutt
I sent a PM to someone and it randomly striked through? when I edited by clicking the strikethrough button twice, it just did it again n I had to do it twice to remove it...
idk whether it's because I accidentally hit the button or not but I can't see how I would do that--
[I am oblivious enough to not notice though ehe]

I sent a PM to someone and it randomly striked through? when I edited by clicking the strikethrough button twice, it just did it again n I had to do it twice to remove it...
idk whether it's because I accidentally hit the button or not but I can't see how I would do that--
Are you able to take a screenshot of this?

1677769435051.png
this is basically what happened--it did it twice even after I hit the strikethrough button a couple times to remove it...but it fixed after I did it a third time.

Sending a PM seems to show the Conversations notification as if a PM was received, despite me being the one who sent it. I have noticed this since joining the site 2 days ago.

View attachment 237463
this is basically what happened--it did it twice even after I hit the strikethrough button a couple times to remove it...but it fixed after I did it a third time.
1678473048727.png
yeah idk if this is connected but I'm working on another partner search thread an' this happened when I pressed "preview". Dunno why.

View attachment 237463
View attachment 237696
yeah idk if this is connected but I'm working on another partner search thread an' this happened when I pressed "preview". Dunno why.
I'm really unsure as to why this is happening to you but perhaps use the brackets, which toggle BBCode and maybe that'll fix the problem.

It's the one next to the disk but I've provided a screenshot to show you what it looks like <3 Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-10 10.16.04 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-10 10.16.04 PM.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
View attachment 237463
View attachment 237696
I'm really unsure as to why this is happening to you but perhaps use the brackets, which toggle BBCode and maybe that'll fix the problem.

It's the one next to the disk but I've provided a screenshot to show you what it looks like <3 Hope this helps.
I think I found the reason, actually--
I usually use brackets when I type since it's wayyyy easier
and I was saying fandom(s) w/ brackets
so maybe it was that? I'm not sure, aha...
But the other one is still confusing--I didn't put anything like that...

• Love
Reactions: iridescent
View attachment 237463
View attachment 237696

I think I found the reason, actually--
I usually use brackets when I type since it's wayyyy easier
and I was saying fandom(s) w/ brackets
so maybe it was that? I'm not sure, aha...
But the other one is still confusing--I didn't put anything like that...
Either way, glad that you were able to figure it out, and apologies for being so late with my response. might've forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.