Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug!

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• Style looks OFF. - This isn't a bug it's just an update annoyance. We'll be tweaking things as time goes by. Tell us if there is a place you can't see text properly though.
  • Some people are having issues sending new DMs
  • The Text editor is having random strange issues with posting properly, sending messages, and settings.
  • Quoting Issues
  • Google Fonts aren't all working proper
  • Bump Permissions missing
  • Signature display issues
  • Alerts not auto dismissing on mobile

Last edited:
@LuckycoolHawk9 it's a new feature and I just enabled today while trying to do bug fixing. O: we'll see what happens

ALTERNATIVELY, CONVO CATAGORIES HAVE BEEN TURNED OFF UNTIL I CAN SEE IF THAT'S THE BUG FOR THAT
BUMP SHOULD NOW WORK FOR STAFF AND DONORS

i'VE ALSO FIGURED OUT IF YOU HAVE "TOGGLE BBCODE" ON OFF THAT'S WHY YOUR WORDCOUNT/CHARACTER COUNT IS AT ZERO but I cannot seem to find a way to allow people to disable it. >:[

I've noticed that for me personally (I don't know about other people) and I didn't see anyone else mention this but when typing things out that the Character Count box definitely gets in the way of seeing what you are typing. So I wasn't sure if that is what was being referenced in the above post about disabling it.

@Diana I also noticed another bug when you tagged me. My image didn't appear next to my name.

@LuckycoolHawk9 that I did on purpose to reduce the amount of queries and page load. O:

Not sure if this is a bug. But I noticed the text alignment is affecting the entire post. Before you could have different things under different alignment. Now its not behaving the same.

Oh okay, @Diana. Out of curiosity, is the fact the colors are hidden on mobile behind a drag down menu a new feature or a bug?

1619835095035.png

ive been getting this whenever I try to go to the ad manager. I have whitelisted Iwaku on both my adblockers so they aren't enabled on any page for this site, I don't know why I'm getting this. ;-; please help

idk if its something i did, but after editing some posts in my storage thread I can no longer edit them anymore?

not sure if the margin of one of my posts is too low or if its a bug but ima just mention it here :(

adding the link for reference.

Last edited:
1620085890683.png
So, the insert dots drop down menu gets hidden by the actual text box.

Dunno if its been mentioned but when I click the link in my inbox that directs me to a conversation the page snaps to the bottom of the page instead of the most recent message. No big deal but yeah! (-:

Alright, this is a weird one. I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this or not since I haven't seen it mentioned. But every time I try to edit an old post of mine, I get the "Page could not be loaded" screen, and then I'm unable to access Iwaku as a whole. I've tried clearing my cache and everything to no avail. I eventually regain access, but if I attempt to edit that specific post I run into the same issue.

Iwaku is whitelisted on my adblocker so it's definitely not that. I thought it was my internet connection but I can access other sites, and as we speak I'm typing this from my phone, which is hooked up to the same internet.

Alright, this is a weird one. I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this or not since I haven't seen it mentioned. But every time I try to edit an old post of mine, I get the "Page could not be loaded" screen, and then I'm unable to access Iwaku as a whole. I've tried clearing my cache and everything to no avail. I eventually regain access, but if I attempt to edit that specific post I run into the same issue.

Iwaku is whitelisted on my adblocker so it's definitely not that. I thought it was my internet connection but I can access other sites, and as we speak I'm typing this from my phone, which is hooked up to the same internet.

Okay, I asked around, and apparently I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. @Ghostly Boo has experienced the same thing before.

Apologies for the double post. Ironically when I tried to edit my previous post in this thread, it bugged out so I gave up doing that. For reference, this is the other post that was being weird.

So here's a new and exciting bug. While you can quote ( and it does put it in the quotes menu) , the insert quotes yields no results, removes it as if it was quoted and basically, what I'm saying is you can't seem to quote messages. ( Either through quoting or using the reply feature)

I also am having issues with the quotes and sticky post contents in the post box.

Style issue, mostly, but usernames in profiles are doubled with a black version, like so:

x2UAht1.png

Also style issue, but signatures cut off way too easily now, and that makes me sad :(

So in one of my PMs, I had accidentally sent a message twice and now I can't delete the second one

When I try to edit tags into threads, it says that the tags are blacklisted.

Here's another one. I've uploaded images as attachments and when I try to use the attachment, it won't load onto the post. Copy and pasting url using one of the editor options works fine, it's just when attaching and trying to use an image is where it won't work

I've been reliably informed that this is "normal".

This is the world we're living in, people.

Status
Not open for further replies.