Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
This is a thread for reporting anything you believe to be a bug! We have just updated the forum to a whole new software version, so there are bound to be errors. Please post ALL bug reports here for the time being.

LIST OF KNOWN ISSUES (CHECK THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING):

• attempting to click on the alert bell at the top right of the page comes back with the error message <- how the fuck???
  • search is down for the time being

LIST OF KNOWN STYLE ISSUES

• the MASSIVE pop-up for the post reactions when you hover over a post's "like" button <- will be easy to fix

Last edited by a moderator:
two items (with one that y'all already know about):

• the MASSIVE pop-up for the post reactions when you hover over a post's "like" button
  • attempting to click on the alert bell at the top right of the page comes back with the error message: "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

Not sure if its a bug or not but the whole forum seems to be "zoomed in". Everything is larger and bolder and closer to the screen, if that makes sense. I want to decrease my screen resolution. lol.

Not sure if its a bug or not but the whole forum seems to be "zoomed in". Everything is larger and bolder and closer to the screen, if that makes sense. I want to decrease my screen resolution. lol.

Try holding down CTRL and rolling your mouse wheel and see what kind of difference it makes, cause the whole site shouldn't be zoomy

Not sure if this is a bug, buuuut the conversations page now jumps to the last post when you click the pm's title.

It used to be clicking the title would take you to the first message and clicking the date of the last post would take you to the last message.

Now both spots take you straight to the last message posted.

So the icons/text for my profile/inbox/notifications are no longer visible unless I hover over them

qDj2J2w.png

QlRMTka.png

(imagine my cursor over the last one)

I tried hard refreshing and that didn't work. Using Chrome on windows 8

The side bar disappears when viewing a profile.

When I go to ‘show all’ under my alerts this page pops up. I’m on mobile so idk if it’s happening on desktop too. 06B6390F-0DDF-42C9-BEDC-40DC38A43227.png

So the icons/text for my profile/inbox/notifications are no longer visible unless I hover over them

qDj2J2w.png

QlRMTka.png

(imagine my cursor over the last one)

I tried hard refreshing and that didn't work. Using Chrome on windows 8

update: seems like this is just an issue on the Sunrise theme. the font/colour of these is white on all themes, so not visible on the lighter ones (midnight hurts me eyes)

also, I can no longer center an image with the 'imgr' tag (like in my signature, it used to be centered)

just an issue on the Sunrise theme
It's an issue on Daylight as well. Not as bad, but still not exactly accessible for users with poor contrast vision.

Reactions: Sidhe and Navuso
Sorry I'm posting AGAIN

So I don't know if this is an intentional feature, but when uploading a character (thanks for fixing the text in the fields, btw!), if you hover over any of the info, you get a little pop-up. Which is cool, but actually really annoying when you have a lot of text in the character biography field. I'm not sure if it's possible to turn this off or not, but I thought I'd report it anyway.

The tooltip bbcode is broken and when someone puts a long title in the spoiler code it looks like this on the phone:

BsbGVF1.jpg

And no matter how I zoom in or out it doesn’t work.

The last one isn’t exactly a bug, unless it is and other members see it as well, but I’m pretty sure that I’m not supposed to have this anymore:

HmAbDWx.jpg

not sure if it's a bug or just my screen, but i think something's wrong with the tabs? before, when i had loads of tabs in the tab code, they would wrap and it would be scrollable, to view the rest of the tabs. now it sort of extends beyond the page?

sorry if i explained that badly, here's a pic for reference. (it extends past the post number (#3) and moves across the page.)

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 8.18.08 PM.png

Reactions: Sidhe
Some fonts aren't displaying for me. Dancing Script and Shadows Into Light are the ones I noticed, but there may be more. Oddly, they display in the rich text editor field, but not in the preview.

IMAGE:
ED3nVTe.png

Not on the homepage but every thread I click on has this grey veil over it.

it seems to just be happening on the Dusk theme.

Edit for those experiencing this: turn off your adblocker and reload the page c:

Not on the homepage but every thread I click on has this grey veil over it.
View attachment 176644

it seems to just be happening on the Dusk theme.
Do you have an adblocker, by chance? I was getting the same thing, but when I whitelisted the site it stopped.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
Reactions: tcnic
I noticed that the checkbox next to the threads are a little annoying on the phone. It doesn’t mark itself unless you really zoom in, but when you do that and scroll to the side of the screen it jumps right back to the left. :/

The categories side menu pops up really slowly when clicked on with the phone. I thought it was my connection, but it loads normal elsewhere. Just the PM box categories.

Some fonts aren't displaying for me. Dancing Script and Shadows Into Light are the ones I noticed, but there may be more. Oddly, they display in the rich text editor field, but not in the preview.

IMAGE:
ED3nVTe.png

You are trying to use Google fonts and Google fonts are only available to donating members or staff members.

You are trying to use Google fonts and Google fonts are only available to donating members or staff members.

Hi Nemo! I was not able to use that huge list of Google fonts before the update, but I *was* able to use the ones listed in the rich text editor. Does this mean that these fonts are no longer available to normal members? I had used them in character sheets before and they look so plain now XD

Status
Not open for further replies.