BUG REPORT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime I try to go to certain pages, it tells me that I can't have access to the page. It tells me ERROR. I'm logged in and everything- I don't understand. It says I don't have the 'permission.'

I am not sure if this is a bug or just a feature that has not been imported yet, but I cannot sort my Watched Threads into folders, or at least I cannot seem to find the option to do so.

There is no option for this on Xenforo at the moment.

My search bar covers my profile, conversation, and alert buttons/tabs.
plzNXay.png

EDIT: Actually, the search/profile bar gets in the way of more than just that. It gets in the way of me viewing my conversations too. The bottom left corner intrudes upon the message and Mark-as-Unread bar on the top of the message.

This is a known issue and a fix is being searched for. It also shows up in firefos.

Anytime I try to go to certain pages, it tells me that I can't have access to the page. It tells me ERROR. I'm logged in and everything- I don't understand. It says I don't have the 'permission.'

It's hard to help you without know what pages you're talking about.

I get the same error, so far only when accessing groups.

I have noticed when accessing chats, it redirects me to the forum.

Groups are not done yet. We're doing everything we can to get them working as the notice at the top of every page says.

Also what chats?

That might be the problem. It's a menu, not a button. try tapping on the right edge of the button where the button which should open the menu.

I just gave it a try, and I get redirected back to the home page. Everything else works fine, except that one. My initial thought was it had not yet been completed, but, it may also be my phone. I have had stranger things happen.

Agh! The Chat link is overlapping with the Watched Thread link on the mobile version!

I can't seem to post on people's profiles anymore. No textbox appears to write in.

EDIT:
Okay, for some reason this problem only seems to be with Cotillion. I get the textbox to post on other members' profile pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
It only will display recent blogs! There isn't a pages back option :(

Link to the "Can I be a Staffie?" thread on the Quick and Dirty FAQ redirects to the old Iwaku.

I've noticed that I don't get alerts when I have new replies to threads I've created/watched.
:x

It will only give you an alert once until you check the thread, could this be your issue, not going to the thread right after getting an alert?

Hey. I can't login from my phone
When I tap the button that says login and nothing happens

Huge thank you to the staff! So far so good for me - as a strictly mobile user from a refurbished iPhone 3 (ew), I was happily surprised to find pages loading MUCH faster. (Seriously, it lags less than Google at this point.) Fewer log in errors, and my favorite: I can type in one thread and come back to it after posting in another and lose NOTHING. The only thing I haven't checked is chat, but I can survive without it. Again, you guys ROCK.

I have no idea why, but my post count keeps fluctuating every day and I think it would be nice if it kept an accurate count of how much one posted. It could be my messages being deleted, but I am not sure that I would lose more than nine messages under just a single day because of deletions.

Status
Not open for further replies.