Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 6
@Minibit aaaaaaah okay, that should be fixed now. >:]

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Yes, perfect!

Banner ads are also not formatted; just a style thing though; is there a way to take the ads off mobile version?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 2
I am actually working on those right now trying to make it so you can still see them in mobile, but they are resized proper. >>

I'm starting to look like a fusspot aren't i?

Thread formatting in the groups is wonky: the thread title overlaps with other text

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 8
Not problem, recommendation: Is it possible to remove the "Back to Top" or resize it to make it even SMALLER on the phone-mobile version? I've pressed it twice during a reply and then my phone went CRAZY.

Events are buggy as heck on mobile

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 9
Okay! Update for the Social Groups formatting in Mobile will be awhile. D: I've been told that's coming out on the next mod update but I dun have an ETA on that yet.

Those of you with Back to Top issues on Mobile need to tell me if that is fixed now! If the button behaves right and stays out of the way. >> I still have to fix the colors on it.

And I THINK I got the Events formatting fixed too, but again, peeps gotta test that for me. O_O

Another issue that is almost certainly forum software related is the search box at the top: it covers up the informational links for my profile including the "Inbox" and "Alerts" links. As you can see in my attachment, this makes noticing alerts a little tricky.

Attachments

• search.png
    search.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 3
Another issue that is almost certainly forum software related is the search box at the top: it covers up the informational links for my profile including the "Inbox" and "Alerts" links. As you can see in my attachment, this makes noticing alerts a little tricky.

Hmm, this looks like the responsive template isn't kicking in right. Try clearing out your browser cache. I have no idea how to do that on a device, I am assuming you're on a phone or a tablet? >> Tell me which!

Hmm, this looks like the responsive template isn't kicking in right. Try clearing out your browser cache. I have no idea how to do that on a device, I am assuming you're on a phone or a tablet? >> Tell me which!

My sincerest apologies for failing to include this:
I am using Firefox 25 on Windows 7 32-bit. The issue persists even if I resize or full-screen my browser.

I THINK I got the Events formatting fixed too, but again, peeps gotta test that for me. O_O

Works fine for me! (iPhone5/Safari)

I've noticed an odd bug on PC; when I go to highlight a single word on a line and make it a link, after I click 'insert', it link-ifies the whole paragraph

words words words words words
words words
some more words
THEWORDIWANTTOLINK

If I highlight 'THEWORDIWANTTOLINK', and paste the URL blah blah blah, after I click 'insert', all of the 'words words words words' would be link-ified as well

It doesn't work if there are other words on the line for some reason

words words words
LINK word

linking 'LINK' would only link that word, but if LINK was by itself, it would link the whole paragraph :S

My sincerest apologies for failing to include this:
I am using Firefox 25 on Windows 7 32-bit. The issue persists even if I resize or full-screen my browser.

I have found a solution that points to the actual issue. If I increase my screen resolution and then full-screen my browser, everything works properly. The issue only occurs if the browser window itself is smaller than a certain size. It could probably be completely resolved if the Search box and the side bar were pushed down 1em.

That link problem is related to how the WGYSPSSCRAP editor functions, it codes every single line by line. Which sucks and is dumb. D: I can't fix that, however we will be testing a new text editor on the members very soon and maybe it will have better functionality.

I have also been unable to fix the search bar issue! Moving it down a few lines just ended up covering up other forum bits. >< And I haven't been able to recreate the problem where responsive design isn't kicking in and shifting the navbar links like it's supposed to.

This is just a quick reminder, if you are having issues with your accounts or having bugs/errors in the forums please post them here and our tech people will take a look into it. Please be as detailed as possible on what your issues are.

Chat doesn't work at the moment for me. It just says LiteSpeed web servers with a thin line underneath. When I click the "If you can't see the chat click here" thing it is still the same. Happened just as I was loading the page for it. Reloading and retrying do nothing to change it. I'm using, as far as I know, the latest version of Firefox. Flash is updated too if that matters. Iwaku is put on exceptions for cookies and what not. I will post if it fixes itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.