BUG REPORT THREAD: XF 1.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can't tell the difference between regular and staff members. might be needed to switch the colors back to blue or something so new people can find staff easier.

Not bugs exactly, but as I understand it we're supposed to post here and not in the forum Update thread?

Anyway a little more contrast to the new Rich text editor bar would be preferred - between the bar and the icons, It's difficult to see right now.
The little fill bars on poll results are also difficult to see.
The white lettering in the headers for the categories on the side of the main page seem to be running together in some places (that might just be a font thing)

Other then that I love what you all have done! :)

What's with the colors and layout? I'm on firefox on a desktop and the colors are almost nauseating. logging in I was greeted with green and peach...not a good combo, I can't see links against the green at the bottom of the screen when I have Topaz or Peridot active. When I logged in as well I could not see what I was typing until I click off of the textboxes. This green is not good with any of the colors. That's my only real complaint now. Just color issues......
EDIT: I just now noticed, I'm having a hard time telling bolded links from non-bold links. They don't change color with the theme......

I am currently working on the styles as we speak trying to fix the mobile and color issue. It's a work in progress!

I am currently working on the styles as we speak trying to fix the mobile and color issue. It's a work in progress!
YAY!!!! You have my thanks!!!! ^.^

Mobile style SHOULD be kicking in properly now. o__o People will need to tell me if it is, and where there's any parts not doing it.

Still working on the color settings. >:[ I had to reset the style templates to fix all the mobile stuff and am fixing colors from scratch again.

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
Mobile style SHOULD be kicking in properly now. o__o People will need to tell me if it is, and where there's any parts not doing it.

Still working on the color settings. >:[ I had to reset the style templates to fix all the mobile stuff and am fixing colors from scratch again.

The main problem as far as colors right now, for me, is that the box in which I type my words before posting glows a really light, cream yellow with the text being white, making it extremely difficult to read as I type things out. Sorry if there are any misspellings...
I use an Android smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Y. My browser is firefox.

Mobile seems to work better now except the banner ads are still pc-size (iphone5/safari)

Device: Am on pc

The bug: When I try to write on someone's profile, the writing box turns white. And the text is also white. Possibly a slightly different shade, but so close that is's impossible to read.

Mood: New is bad! New bring bugs! D:

Device: Kindle Fire

Issue: The text box glows an obnoxiusly bright color, making it hard to type things. Sorry if anything is mistyped (pretty sure I have autocorrect on though).

Okay, now I think I need to know what style everyone is using too. O___O The default style is just about fixed, and now I think there are issues with the colored styles.

I see Azurite has been fixed. Thank you for your hard work! I know this stuff ain't easy!

I noticed that this bar, after I close and move a thread comes up and it has its word and base colors too much alike...

I think I have the color issues fixed for everything but the one lynzy pointed out. o___o VERIFICATIONS? 8D

I'm using Jade and everything is much better now :) *hugs Diana*

Jade here too, and colors are now not the same on text and background! :3

Yay! Everything seems to be working perfectly now. I'm using Citrine.

Thanks, Diana! XD

In Quartz, the squares on the home page still appear in the black-background format

The home page menu also doesn't format to mobile size (iPhone 5/Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.