Buffy or Blade: Who should slaughter Edward?

Who stakes Edward?

• Buffy

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Blade

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Noxeema Jackson

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Blade and Buffy team up, fight to the death and the winner stakes Edward!

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
I want to know what everyone thinks! I think that Blade should dress up as miss Noxeema Jackson and cut Edward in half with her press on nails! >D

1254719340485.jpg

Rape has been imminent for some time now.

I'm sorry. perhaps you missed the thread where i wrote a ragefic where Edwards head gets crushed by a space marine in terminator armor?

in any case, i vote EVERYONE.

EVERYONE KILLS THAT FUCKER.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mvQYjvo5DUs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mvQYjvo5DUs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm sorry. perhaps you missed the thread where i wrote a ragefic where Edwards head gets crushed by a space marine in terminator armor?

in any case, i vote EVERYONE.

EVERYONE KILLS THAT FUCKER.

was it a Terminator Curb-Stomp?

I luv this thread so much.

Blade.

He can keep up when that sparkling faerie starts running away like the bitch we all know him for.

I think both Blade and Buffy! IT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Buffy- because there is something Poetic about him being staked in the heart by another whiny bitch.

I voted for Agent Mulder and Scully.

Agreed with Rory! Also I think that either way it went, Buffy would end up with some black sausage all up in her TOS Violation.

I vote the Maritan Fighting Machines.

The Musical "War of the Worlds" ones.

can you say
ULLA!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
YISS INDEEDLY