BUBBLES!

NO MOAR TALK ABOUT MY BUTT. >:C DAMNIT.
or I'm summoning Mirurururu-kuns in hur. T ^T <3<3<3

fine no more talk of the butt of staci *thinks for a second* emperor you can message me and we can continue talking about her butt in private XD jk jk but what should we talk about without talking about butts

SO BUBBLES.

I like to blow bubbles still at nineteen.
AND NO ONE STOPPIN ME. >:C

bubbly bubbles bubbling all over the bubbly world.....

SO BUBBLES.

I like to blow bubbles still at nineteen.
AND NO ONE STOPPIN ME. >:C

i dont their is a age that you have to stop i mean really its not only fun but its like a relaxing thing i mean can you be angry while looking at bubbles i mean any bubbles i mean come on if you have a tub full of bubbles you are not going to take a shower your going to make yourself a beard and pretend your santa

i hate my freaking computer it cant keep up with me i meant i dont think their is a age
i didnt catch it that time i usually watch what is being typed because sometimes my computer is slow and while its still on the first word im on the third and things get screwed up XD

Those bubbles shall and will be mi-- *coughs* Damn those hot cheetos!

Nuh-uh! These bubbles are mine and solely mine. I will not share!

but child you have had them all along for you see you have the bubbles in your butt that is why they call it a bubble butt isnt it ...*grabs staci and opens her butt* oh my alot of junk in this trunk and oh my is that a tire *starts looking around until i see a bubble blower* her you go ^_^

...-Ahem- -Kills Nightingale five million times- >:C Hands off >=x

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT MIRU KILLING PEOPLE IN STACI'S HONOR.
<3

>:C
LONG LIVE PRINCE MIRURURURURURU!

I support Miru taking to sword and shield in defense of his lady's honor.
I'm so proud, I could almost tear up. MY LITTLE MIKUNU IS BECOMING A KNIGHT FOR HIS LADY.

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE, MIRU.

TAKE THIS.

hdAUX.jpg

:D !

Now i has idea for a drawing of Miru as a pricey knight with a giant rolling pin.
THANK YOU EVERYONE.