1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

BUBBLES!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chat Noir, May 4, 2012.

1. original.jpg

If I have my bubbles and you have your bubbles and she has her bubbles, then I don't have your bubbles or her bubbles, and she doesn't have my bubbles or your bubbles, and you don't have her bubbles or my bubbles -Simple!

2. [​IMG]
    my bubbles is better than yours *pops your bubbles*

3. MY BUBBLES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *blows more frantically*

4. [video=youtube_share;VKp8GVCulX8]http://youtu.be/VKp8GVCulX8[/video]
    my bubbles saves the world from being colorless by singing
    what can yours do XD
    *blows and makes them fly away*

5. My bubbles are made purposefully - for having fun! Bubbles not meant to save de world!

6. -comes in and guns down the Power-Puff girls and the bubbles, IN COLD BLOOD!!!!!!!-

7. REVENGE *sets you on fire* i shall get revenge for my baby

8. Yay - someone on my team! Kill her!

9. *three Vindicares ventilate night's skull*

10. I came here for bubbles.

WHERE DA FUQH ARE MAH BUBBLES.

11. I came here because I need help.

Asylum...duh.... :[

12. Bubbles have disappeared - no more bubblez.

13. but child you have had them all along for you see you have the bubbles in your butt that is why they call it a bubble butt isnt it ...*grabs staci and opens her butt* oh my alot of junk in this trunk and oh my is that a tire *starts looking around until i see a bubble blower* her you go ^_^

14. WHAT IS IN MY BUTT, Dr Nightingale?

15. *looks* looks like you are just full of shit oh wait i see something else but i dont want to go in *grabs my gloves* ok i see it i see it...its a boy

16. it can't be! I was told it was a girl! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

17. you knew you had a baby elephant in your butt... oh my *backs away slowly*

18. ​I feel so violated. -cries.-

19. dont worry that was just a taste ^_^

20. NOBODY BUTS THINGS UP MAI WAIFU'S BUTT BUT ME!

wait........