BUBBLES!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chat Noir, May 4, 2012.

1. original.jpg

If I have my bubbles and you have your bubbles and she has her bubbles, then I don't have your bubbles or her bubbles, and she doesn't have my bubbles or your bubbles, and you don't have her bubbles or my bubbles -Simple!

2. [​IMG]
    my bubbles is better than yours *pops your bubbles*

3. MY BUBBLES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *blows more frantically*

4. [video=youtube_share;VKp8GVCulX8]http://youtu.be/VKp8GVCulX8[/video]
    my bubbles saves the world from being colorless by singing
    what can yours do XD
    *blows and makes them fly away*

5. My bubbles are made purposefully - for having fun! Bubbles not meant to save de world!

6. -comes in and guns down the Power-Puff girls and the bubbles, IN COLD BLOOD!!!!!!!-

7. REVENGE *sets you on fire* i shall get revenge for my baby

8. Yay - someone on my team! Kill her!

9. *three Vindicares ventilate night's skull*

10. I came here for bubbles.

WHERE DA FUQH ARE MAH BUBBLES.

11. I came here because I need help.

Asylum...duh.... :[

12. Bubbles have disappeared - no more bubblez.

13. but child you have had them all along for you see you have the bubbles in your butt that is why they call it a bubble butt isnt it ...*grabs staci and opens her butt* oh my alot of junk in this trunk and oh my is that a tire *starts looking around until i see a bubble blower* her you go ^_^

14. WHAT IS IN MY BUTT, Dr Nightingale?

15. *looks* looks like you are just full of shit oh wait i see something else but i dont want to go in *grabs my gloves* ok i see it i see it...its a boy

16. it can't be! I was told it was a girl! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

17. you knew you had a baby elephant in your butt... oh my *backs away slowly*

18. ​I feel so violated. -cries.-

19. dont worry that was just a taste ^_^

20. NOBODY BUTS THINGS UP MAI WAIFU'S BUTT BUT ME!

wait........