Bubble Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closest Chatimes are near Toronto, so not a local trip. ;A;

Didn't dawn on me to check normal tea places though... They're like completely different drinks. o_o
Just don't hesitate to try them out. xD Bubble tea shops are often frequented by younger peeps (highschool and college) from personal experience.

Man, in the area I live in alone there are at least five bubble tea shops I could reach by just walking. xD

in the area I live in alone there are at least five bubble tea shops I could reach by just walking. xD
Remember you live in Asia though. :P

There's recipes to make them at home, that's if you have an Asian grocery store near you or if your local grocery store carries the tapioca. I was actually looking for a recipe to make it without the tapioca and found one that uses mango juice or tea with gelatin. The problem is, you can't really form it into balls which totally defeats the purpose. =/

It's good stuff, especially when made with fresh tea from a place that knows what they're doing.

Never get the powdered things though. Those are terrible. The regular black tea or green tea are the best options.

Reactions: Hana
If I ever find any shop selling these, I'll check them out, they look good!

Reactions: Hana
Status
Not open for further replies.