Bu Chòir Seo a Bhith Inntinneach

L

Lore

Original poster
"This should be interesting..." <-- the title. If you can guess the language, we can be best friends. *nods*

So, I'm not a huge fan of introductions but I figured I would go ahead and get one posted. I've been writing for the majority of my life and only started forum roleplaying a couple of years ago. I enjoy many genres, although, Sci-fi seems to be my Kryptonite. I'm relatively easygoing and like to keep things fun, though, like any mortal being, I have my moments where I will need to step away to regain a Muse or a semblance of sanity. (Because, ya know, one tends to need to venture out for food once in a while. Or work... *shudders at adulting* <-- awful stuff, that.)

Anyhum, I am rambling now, so it's probably best that I conclude with a, "I hope to meet a few interesting people and maybe write a story or two while here."

Have a great one,
~ Lore

Hm... I'm gonna guess Welsh. Or Gaelic. All the consonants lead me to Welsh, but the "each" in particular points me to like Irish or Scottish. Well, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have lots of fun! =D

• Love
Reactions: Lore
Hello Lore! Welcome to Iwaku. ^^ This is a great place to start to learn more about the site. I'm not even going to pretend that I know the language from your title. You might not be a fan of introductions, but your title alone gets an A+ for intrigue. I am also a big fan of sci-fi. If you're looking for partners, you might want to check out Partner Connections! If you ever need help or have questions, you can always reach out.

• Love
Fáilte chuig an gcóisir, mo chara Albanach!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hm... I'm gonna guess Welsh. Or Gaelic. All the consonants lead me to Welsh, but the "each" in particular points me to like Irish or Scottish. Well, welcome to Iwaku! I hope you have lots of fun! =D
Aye! It is indeed Scottish Gaelic ;)
Hello Lore! Welcome to Iwaku. ^^ This is a great place to start to learn more about the site. I'm not even going to pretend that I know the language from your title. You might not be a fan of introductions, but your title alone gets an A+ for intrigue. I am also a big fan of sci-fi. If you're looking for partners, you might want to check out Partner Connections! If you ever need help or have questions, you can always reach out.
I appreciate the compliments! Catch'em with the titles and reel 'em in! I'm kidding, but I do hope to find interesting things here :)

Fáilte chuig an gcóisir, mo chara Albanach!
Toilichte a bhith an seo! tha mi an dòchas nach bi mi fadalach!!!

Thank you all for the welcome and I look forward to seeing you around the site! 🤗

Welcome!