Brutality is my middle name

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by HerrBlitzkrieg, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Hey I have recently become active in role playing after a long break and I am happy to find a thriving community which offers exactly what im looking for. A little about myself, I am a Metal head, as I type this I am listening to Megadeth, and well I love Heavy Metal lol. I am literate enough, in the sense I dnt use txt tlk liek ths. I love Anime and even more so video games. I grew up on retro games, such as Final fantasy my favorite being 3 in america (6 in Japan). I love role playing games in general which may have something to do with my love of role playing, I hope nothing more than to make a great deal of friends who I can share many wonderful experiences with. I am very friendly for the most part and like meeting new people. I am just coming back into the interwebz culture and this seems like a great place to start. I suppose saying much more is pointless since many of you won't get to know me until I become active in the forums. Well anyway I am off to explore the forums and see whats goin down, much love to my future friends and to those who made this site possible! Hope to see you all around soon!
    :bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::bananaman::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke: Btw My pokemon team is charizard, Blastoise, ButterFree, Aggron, Gardevoire(sp?) and Alakazam. With minor changes depending on who im up against not that, that info is relevant at all, however the 6 poke balls seemed to make it necessary!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  2. You and I will get along fine. Video games are my specialty! >:D

Welcome to Iwaku! >:3
  3. Hi! Welcome to Iwaku!
    Is it sad that as soon as you said Metalhead, I was like, "Oh ~ Nathan Explosion. Take me away ~" Don't mind me, I'm slow in the face this morning.
    I hope you have a lot of fun and all that such. Don't be afraid to message me for anything, my lovely! :0
  4. OOOHH goodness. Let's be Pokemon/Heavy Metal buddies.
  5. Mine is Robert.
  6. Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll fit in just fine with us here!

If you need anything, just ask!
  7. Thanks everyone well now that I am up and not sleep deprived, I believe it is time to being Roleplaying :D
  8. That was a very interesting introduction!

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri!

I hope you enjoy your stay here!

9. My Pokemon team is Greymon, Cho Gath, Kael, Pudge and Staci.
  10. Hallo there Herrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
    Annnnd Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Iwakuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Please have a cookie.
    You can also give one to each of your pokemons.

Have fun, and see you around!
  11. Damn. I haven't thought of my pokemon team in a good minute. Probably something that has to do with water and flying types, I'm sure.

Welcome to Iwaku, hun.