Brutality HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dunruffle

Original poster
hey all, i have had this idea bouncing around in my head for a few days now and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested. As the title suggests this will be a very violent and bloody RP. Here is the gist of it, it takes place in the distant future where humans are one of the many varied lifeforms in the crowded universe. The setting is a death world, a planet cordoned off by the authorities and used as a dumping site for violent criminals, terrorists, etc. Basically anyone who has caused enough carnage to warrant being dumped on a planet with the rest of their ilk. But a new reality show has popped up that televises the adventures of those dumped on the planet. The show (Brutality HD) keeps things interesting by providing weapons, pitting convicts against the local (and deadly) wildlife, organizing death matches for freedom, etc.

As the GM I act as the show announcer, where i can guide the story and such. Also I have been itching for an RP that gets right to the violence and will be fun for all to enjoy. As always I appreciate comments and feedback, I hope this idea appeals to you all.

P.S.
Sorry for the rambling, been awake for almost 24 hours and I needed to write this down while it was still fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.